Official 2013 Miami Dolphins Training Camp Thread. | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 2013 Miami Dolphins Training Camp Thread.

i kinda doubt jordan will be thrown into full contact today having sat out the first few days...would surprise me if the first day in full pads being his first day he participates in all field work...

i kinda doubt jordan will be thrown into full contact today having sat out the first few days...would surprise me if the first day in full pads being his first day he participates in all field work...

Seems to be doing position drills so far

BP3FvnXCQAMzDaz-1.jpg

Great to see him back this early, I thought we would have to wait a week. Would be nice to get a good look at him in the hall of fame game

Seems to be doing position drills so far

BP3FvnXCQAMzDaz-1.jpg

Great to see him back this early, I thought we would have to wait a week. Would be nice to get a good look at him in the hall of fame game

oh sure i'd expect drills otherwise what's he out there for??? but i doubt he'll be full go in 11 on 11 work etc...at least i would give him a day of drills or two and slowly work him in...but that's just me...no need to rush here

props to Omar for a good pic.... the size difference between Jordan and O.V.

BP3GbTpCcAAC7jZ-1.jpg

you could still get to se jordan in the hof game if you gave him 2 days of drills and light contact before the off day thursday and let him get thru some initial soreness and have him go full out come fridays practice...if he gets a full week of full pads contact i have no doubts he'll play in the hof game...

I will be tweeting live at training camp my hand is @sportbeetingwiz. I also will upload pictures later.

Who else is in their office refreshing this thread every two minutes while trying to look like they're doing something productive?

Who else is in their office refreshing this thread every two minutes while trying to look like they're doing something productive?

im getting paid to update the thread lol good times

Chris Perkins ‏@chrisperk 3m
Doing 1-on-1 passing. T'hill complete to Wallace vs. Grimes on 1st play. Nice throw & catch.

First play of 11-on-11 and Tannehill hits a wide open Dustin Keller for a 20-yard reception.

James Walker@JamesWalkerESPN1m
#Dolphins QB Ryan Tannehill throws a beautiful pass down the seam to TE Dustin Keller. Everyday in practice those two connect.

feeling pretty positive about Keller, if Clay and Egnew could also step up it would be big for our offese

Chris Perkins@chrisperk1m
T'hill to Clay on sideline route. Good pass, good catch.

Omar Kelly@OmarKelly41s
Third pass Tannehill threads a 20-yard pass to Charles Clay, right over the safety's shoulder. Beautiful pass!

Chris Perkins@chrisperk6s
Ok, well, pick 6. Clemons picks off T'hill going 4 Keller. Nice play by Clemons.

James Walker@JamesWalkerESPN19s
#Dolphins S Chris Clemons has been an early star of Day 3. He put a nice stick on RB Lamar Miller and got a pick six off Ryan Tannehill.

Andrew Abramson@AbramsonPBP28s
Egnew with a nice catch then fumbles. Presley forced the fumble. #dolphins

Chris Perkins ‏@chrisperk 20s
Defense doing lots of blitzing. Lots. Offense struggling to keep up.

It will be interesting to see just how much that comes into our playbook on game day

Chris Perkins@chrisperk20s
LBs Ellerbe & Wheeler looked good. Nice speed, decent coverage. But story was offense not handling blitz packages.

Chris Perkins ‏@chrisperk 20s
Defense doing lots of blitzing. Lots. Offense struggling to keep up.

It will be interesting to see just how much that comes into our playbook on game day

I'd be worried if it were any other way on the first day in pads.

Correction its @sportsbettingwiz. You can follow my timeline for some updates. But I got some g some great pictures..

yeah i would expect some issues the first time they see exotic blitz packages protection wise etc...not a concern of mine at this time...

Tannehill will always be a good QB throwing intermediate routes. I question his ball placement and accuracy on deep routes. For RT to be successful, he needs strong route runners in the intermediate area and receivers with a big catching radius...hence RT hooking up with Hartline last year and Keller early in camp. Makes me wonder about RT and Wallace though.

Back
Top Bottom