Official 2013 Miami Dolphins Training Camp Thread. | Page 20 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 2013 Miami Dolphins Training Camp Thread.

Chris Perkins ‏@chrisperk 42s
OL having good day. Beat DL in 2-on-1 drills. Egnew & Martin whipped Shelby. Egnew & Clabo held off Wake.

Chris Perkins@chrisperk1m
More 2-on-1 OL v DL: Sims & Martin beat onyenekwu. OL Doing well so far.

Nice to see the O line doing a bit better..... as for egnew blocking I think il give martin and clabo all the credit, egnew may be productive eventually but he will never be a blocker lol

Adam Beasley@AdamHBeasley15s
Rishard Matthews just roasted Reshad Jones on a filthy double move in 1-on-1s.

Omar Kelly@OmarKelly2s
Dolphins doing one-on-ones and Ryan Tannehill is working on his long balls. Brian Hartline caught the first big one.

Chris Perkins ‏@chrisperk 6s
T'hill just hit Wallace in superb throw in end zone v. grimes in goalline passing drill.

More of this please

oline better win in 2 on 1's...i'd like to hear some improvement in 11 on 11 work today as far as blitz pickup from the oline...and maybe tannehill picking up on a few things to now that he's had a night of film study on the blitz packages...

oline better win in 2 on 1's
Exactly. I was thinking, "come on Chris Perkins."

Omar Kelly ✔ @OmarKelly
Jonathan Martin just pushed Vaughn Martin during O-line vs. D-line drills. I'm sensing it's gonna go down today.

I'm gonna go ahead and bet that Mike Sherman absolutely tore the paint off the walls in post practice meetings yesterday.

Time for 11v11

Nice way to start

Adam Beasley ‏@AdamHBeasley now
Nice intermediate route completion from Tannehill to Wallace. Grimes was the closest in coverage.

Wallace getting lots of short/intermediate passes so far, so much for one tricky pony, not in our offense....

Chris Perkins@chrisperk38s
T'hill to Binns vs. Wilson in post pattern. Well done.

Andrew Abramson@AbramsonPBP1m
Tannehill 30 yard completion to Mike Wallace #dolphins

Andrew Abramson@AbramsonPBP40s
Great catch by Armon Binns. On next play Patterson breaks up Tannehill pass to Hartline. #dolphins

Andrew Abramson@AbramsonPBP41s
Hartline makes diving catch in endzone off Moore pass

Egnew catches a td

Andrew Abramson@AbramsonPBP21s
Daniel Thomas, barely talked about anymore, barrels his way into endzone on hard run #dolphins

Andrew Abramson@AbramsonPBPnow
Jorvorskie Lane, no longer a first team lock, makes a great one handed grab off a Devlin pass #dolphins

Last edited by a moderator:
i've heard some scuttlebutt that there are some concerns about jon martins feet at left tackle within the building...

i've heard some scuttlebutt that there are some concerns about jon martins feet at left tackle within the building...

It gets pretty hot out there, they bound to sweat, but it is nothing a little soap and water can't fix... :brewskis:

Chris Perkins ‏@chrisperk 29s
OL, QBs, WRs look good today. Also true on "other" field w/ backups. defense very vanilla. But good recovery day.

Seems they are holding off on the crazy blitzing today, I know the d line always dominate early but yesterday got mew very excited for Ellerbe and Wheeler

more of this!

Andrew Abramson ‏@AbramsonPBP now
Tannehill sideline pattern finds Wallace for 25 yd TD #dolphins

Less of this

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 7s
Chad Bumphis dropped a pass from Pat Devlin.

first time ive heard bumphis mentioned. Wallace getting more and more passes every day

come on bumphis...you making me look bad ha ha

the better gibson looks in the slot or binns for that matter the less likely bump has a shot to make this 53...but i bet he hooks on somewhere...provided he catches the ball when he's open

Adam Beasley ‏@AdamHBeasley 18s
98 with the sack. Odrick just collapsed the pocket with brute strength.

I love Odrick at DT

Adam Beasley ‏@AdamHBeasley 1m
Starks just had a free shot on Daniel Thomas. Total breakdown on the line.

omar is sure getting the tannehill bashing in early today, why doesn't he just come out and admit he doesn't like the kid?

If you haven't yet figured out..if it were Garrard or someone like Lemon (who more or less got a pass from him while he railed on Beck)..the failed killer would be "reporting" nothing but sunshine & lollipops :idk:

Adam Beasley ‏@AdamHBeasley 18s
98 with the sack. Odrick just collapsed the pocket with brute strength.

I love Odrick at DT

Chris Perkins tweeted that it was from RDE. But I honestly question that guy's observational skills sometimes.

Chris Perkins@chrisperk2s
Btw DT Kheeston Randall getting good looks w/1st DL. They seem to like him. He had good yr last season in spot duty.

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 35s
Jared Odrick gets Lamar Miller for a TFL on redzone 11-on-11

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 2s
Jorvorskie Lane tried to light Lee Robinson up on a run after catch and got put to the floor. SHOCKING!

Ouch

James Walker@JamesWalkerESPNnow
After a lost fumble yesterday, #Dolphins TE Michael Egnew has made a few nice catches in practice today.

James Walker@JamesWalkerESPN4s
Overall, #Dolphins QB Ryan Tannehill is having a better day against Miami's D. No INTs most importantly, although practice isn't over.

can we stop panicking about the ints now?

Chris Perkins@chrisperknow
The shunning of rookie K Caleb Sturgis by Carpenter-Denney-Fields trio still shockingly strong. Those 3 stick together.

Heard a lot about this, Sturgis stands on his own at the side all day, stay classy guys

Andrew Abramson ‏@AbramsonPBP 1m
Tannehill drops nice pass into Binns. Binns continues to look like he'll be a contributor this year. #dolphins

Starting to think Binns could be a nice role player this year, much higher on him than I was the likes of Naanee and he did ok last year, forget the bad game v the pats

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 3m
Will Davis just got a deflection on a Tannehill pass during 7-on-7.

Davis has started to flash a little since pads came on

Omar Kelly@OmarKellynow
Watching Vaughn Martin put together a 2nd good day. I'm now intrigued.

Omar Kelly@OmarKelly22s
Jared Odrick sacks Ryan Tannehill on his first snap of the final 11-on-11 series.

Chris Perkins@chrisperk35s
T'hill to McNutt on slant for TD. McNutt impressive. Offense still strong overall. Good day.

Back
Top Bottom