Official 76ers Thread | Page 49 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 76ers Thread

im a uconn fan and big east fan...johnson is not overhyped at all...before his back in injury he was tearing it up..that guy can do it all..great shooter from all corners of the building and cna post his man too, people who say he is overrated r not right, this kid is a player

I totally agree, Johnson is a true player. I watched him in college this year and was impressed by him. He is going to be a good player in this league.

the nba draft lottery is set for 8 pm tonight on espn..just a heads up...

As long as we land a top 5 pick, we should be fine. We'll have our pick of Wall, Turner, Favors, Cousins, or Johnson.

76ers could make an offer to Doug Collins by the end of the week. Good to see us bringing in a coach who knows what he's doing.

As long as we land a top 5 pick, we should be fine. We'll have our pick of Wall, Turner, Favors, Cousins, or Johnson.

76ers could make an offer to Doug Collins by the end of the week. Good to see us bringing in a coach who knows what he's doing.

1 of those players would be a good fit here. Love all of them. Maybe if sixers end up with #6 they could move back and get another pick and draft james anderson from ok st...he is a great shooter. If Collins is hired then i will be on board w/ it. I still think Johnson would be a better option but I will be optismistic.

if it's me i'd take cousins over johnson...cousins has plus nba big man size and an nba body already...plus pretty good feet to boot...bigs are hard to come by and cousins could develop into quite a post presence...doesn't ever look to me like he'll be a defensive stopper per say or a big time shot blocker but he's got a soft touch and could probably in time develop a free throw line extended and in consistent pick and pop jumper to go with the post offense...if he keeps his head in the game once he gets paid and loses that piss poor attitude...

i'd rather roll the dice on cousins than johnson

1 of those players would be a good fit here. Love all of them. Maybe if sixers end up with #6 they could move back and get another pick and draft james anderson from ok st...he is a great shooter. If Collins is hired then i will be on board w/ it. I still think Johnson would be a better option but I will be optismistic.

Johnson is still a possibility, as is Sam Mitchell. The problem with Johnson is he's holding out for NO, Chi, and NJ. We want to get our coach here so we can get things going.

If we don't get into the top 5, and even if we do (not able to get Turner), there's a strong chance we do one of two things. 1. Trade down. The staff loves Xavier Henry. 2. Trade the pick for a SG. Hearing names like Monta Ellis and Joe Johnson. Honetly, I'd like to see us keep our pick, and then try to trade for a pick around 15th overall if possible, allowing us to get a bigman, and Xavier Henry.

if it's me i'd take cousins over johnson...cousins has plus nba big man size and an nba body already...plus pretty good feet to boot...bigs are hard to come by and cousins could develop into quite a post presence...doesn't ever look to me like he'll be a defensive stopper per say or a big time shot blocker but he's got a soft touch and could probably in time develop a free throw line extended and in consistent pick and pop jumper to go with the post offense...if he keeps his head in the game once he gets paid and loses that piss poor attitude...

i'd rather roll the dice on cousins than johnson

I would too. With our situation, it's a no brainer. We have Iguodala and Thad Young at SF. We're fairly set there. C is our biggest weakness outside of SG. We need a big who can score, especially in the post. Cousins offers that while still being a good defender/rebounder.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT Welcome to Philly Evan Turner!!!!

I had a gut feeling we would be in top 3 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it Turner is gonna be a sixer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW i LOVE THIS GUY AND SO IS THE CITY.....

I swear If I win my fantasy baseball league i am gonna buy sixer tickets for next season, turner is the savior they need

This is the greatest I have felt as a Sixers fan the last 2 years...

me too brother...it feels like they just won the nba title lol now the question is---does iggy get traded? I say yes....trade him and get a late 1st rd pick or some big men or 2nd rd pick

I swear If I win my fantasy baseball league i am gonna buy sixer tickets for next season, turner is the savior they need

This is the greatest thing that could've happened to this franchise. There was a lot of talk of us trading down if we didn't land Turner. Well, we ****ing have Turner.

Back
Top Bottom