Official Championship Sunday Thread | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Championship Sunday Thread

The worst call in the game was the hit on the helmet. That can't be given as a 15 yard penalty in a contact sport! There's more contact than that in most netball games.

It wasn't a bad call. Its just a stupid rule. The refs call it like they are supposed too. If you hit the QBs helmet its going to be a flag.

Go Ravens!

29bd4cj-1.jpg

Oh lord someone give Lewis some Kleenex already. My god, that guy will make any face just cause the camera is in his face.

Damn did Stephen Ross whiff or what?

Could have had Jim Harbaugh.

:bobdole:
It's simply incredible how when it comes down to every crucial decision, this team always either makes the wrong one or just can't deliver.

He didn't whiff, he wanted Harbaugh but Harbaugh didn't want to come here. He wanted the 49ers job and honestly go back 2 years ago and the 49ers were a lot more talented than we were on both sides of the field. Not to mention Harbaugh didn't have to uproot his family.

He didn't whiff, he wanted Harbaugh but Harbaugh didn't want to come here. He wanted the 49ers job and honestly go back 2 years ago and the 49ers were a lot more talented than we were on both sides of the field. Not to mention Harbaugh didn't have to uproot his family.
I know that. I should have been more specific. My point was more of a "why us?" We are now conditioned to expect that the Dolphins will make the wrong hire, the wrong draft pick, the wrong signing, a bad trade, or whoever we want to get won't come here. Life as a Dolphins fan.

I know that. I should have been more specific. My point was more of a "why us?" We are now conditioned to expect that the Dolphins will make the wrong hire, the wrong draft pick, the wrong signing, a bad trade, or whoever we want to get won't come here. Life as a Dolphins fan.

Did Shula sell our soul to the devil for the perfect season?

Back
Top Bottom