Official Championship Sunday Thread | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Championship Sunday Thread

I've said it here many times: Matt Ryan is the most overrated QB in the NFL. His WRs, TE, and RBs make so many great, unbelievable plays. And yet he coughs up a 17 point lead with a pick, a fumble, and failing in the redzone all in the second half. He's a fraud.

I think the Falcons are the most over-rated team in the NFL. They had the easiest schedule in the NFL this year so their fans were misled into thinking that they were better than they actually were. Their success, or lack there of, since 2008 really does correlate with their strength of schedule. They didn't really "improve" from last season, rather, their schedule was much easier (2011 SoS: .480, 2012 SoS: .422) and they won the games that they should have. I'd be surprised if Atlanta wins 13 or more games next year.

Some people may not be happy but the best 2 teams are in the Superbowl this year. No Lee Evans or Cundiff to hand the Patsies the game this year.

Oh god two more weeks of Ray Lewis and that rehearsed cry thing in the middle of the field is pathetic.

Oh god two more weeks of Ray Lewis and that rehearsed cry thing in the middle of the field is pathetic.

I was just thinking the same thing. As much as I love seeing the pats lose, we have to spend the next two weeks seeing the murderer quote bible versus

Ray Lewis can die. FML.

WTF was that at mid field with cameras all around him in a circle as he mooned everyone?

It dosent get worse than this SB matchup. Im not watching that ****.

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

It sure as hell beats having to look at and hear Brady and Belichick crap for two weeks.

Yea, those 2 guys are such horrible people. Nothing worse than people who ooze excellence in their field. Much better to see a murderer preaching.

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

I think the Falcons are the most over-rated team in the NFL. They had the easiest schedule in the NFL this year so their fans were misled into thinking that they were better than they actually were. Their success, or lack there of, since 2008 really does correlate with their strength of schedule. They didn't really "improve" from last season, rather, their schedule was much easier (2011 SoS: .480, 2012 SoS: .422) and they won the games that they should have. I'd be surprised if Atlanta wins 13 or more games next year.

Yea Falcons are horrible. Im sure you think the 9ers are the best team in the league. Falcons were a couple of yards and a bs no call on a blatent PI at the end from beating them so they are clearly horrible. The difference in those two teams was shown to be a lot. Get real.

It sure as hell beats having to look at and hear Brady and Belichick crap for two weeks.

It could have been REALLY bad. We could have had to deal with that PLUS hearing a lot of "Ha ha ha! I told you Matt Ryan was clutch! I'm right, and anyone who doubts me is a clueless defender of Jeff Ireland!"

Fortunately, neither of those things will happen. I'll sleep much better.

I've said it here many times: Matt Ryan is the most overrated QB in the NFL. His WRs, TE, and RBs make so many great, unbelievable plays. And yet he coughs up a 17 point lead with a pick, a fumble, and failing in the redzone all in the second half. He's a fraud.

One of the stupidest posts Ive seen on any board.

Matt Ryan played a great game. He had a costly fumble and aside from that was outstanding. The INT came when White slipped on the play. The guy threw for almost 300 yards and 3 TDs in one half against the best D in the NFC. The only reason the failed in the redzone on the last drive was thanks to a terrible no call on that PI on 4th down. Get ****ing real.

Back
Top Bottom