***Official Dolphins @ Patriots Game Day Thread*** | Page 51 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins @ Patriots Game Day Thread***

would Mcclain in the 1st next year, Benn, tate, or lafell in the 2nd and major wright in the 3rd and aaron hernandez in the 4th, do us any good? ;]

We Blow!

NFLN gives us no chance against NE it seems.

We don't give OURSELVES a chance to win. Our receivers SUCK, defense can't tackle and where is the friggin pass rush? The very few times they pressured "Brandy", his pass' were incomplete. I'm sick of the inconsistency of this team. Extreme highs to extreme lows. This (forget Indy and the Saints) was a winnable game. Henne IS the only bright spot. This guy has a laser arm and has to deal with being pulled out umpteen times for the wildcat and throw to NFL players who can't catch or adjust to a ball, or run a route, or yada yada yada. Can't really get into a rythmn. Frustrated with this crap! And I don't like the TIMING of when they insert White. Its the perfect time to leave Henne in. I just don't get it anymore.

Chad Henne only completed 51% of his throws today. Mediocre QB rating of 68.9. 177 yards passing. :(

http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/players/profile?playerId=11291

This is 3 games in a row where he hasn't been very accurate. He's throwing some passes in tough to catch areas. Camarillo seems to be the only guy who could catch the passes that were off target a bit. I think Camarillo is the most reliable receiver so far this year. He's the guy I'd be going to in the clutch.

I'm definitely getting concerned. I hope this "a rookie QB thing" that's going to go away soon. Our playoff chances are fading fast. In a league where your team sinks or swims on the arm of your QB, it looks like we STILL don't have "the next Marino". Hopefully, Henne will prove me wrong. He needs to start kicking some arse soon though. The fans get impatient you know.

I am sick and tired of not having a CONSISTENTLY good quarterback in Miami. The commentator, Dan Dierdorf, said the same thing. The Dolphins just don't have an explosive passing game ... and that won't hack it in the big, bad NFL.

Without a doubt we need playmakers at receiver! But more important then that we have the worst 2 minute offense I have ever seen. Why are we running draw plays on first or second down. we did it before halftime set up 3rd and long Pats got 3 points after our punt, we did it twice in the second half. We have the worst clock mgt I have ever seen! Now we don't even know how many timeouts we have! Last can we stop with the drop back passing in the 2 minute drill. Set him in the shotgun, and give him more time to survey the field! Last when we have single covered receivers we run them on routes where there is safety help!

COMPLETELY AGREE!!

would Mcclain in the 1st next year, Benn, tate, or lafell in the 2nd and major wright in the 3rd and aaron hernandez in the 4th, do us any good? ;]

Major wright would be a very good safety to pick. I like Brandon Spikes also. Wish we could get both.

Chad Henne only completed 51% of his throws today. Mediocre QB rating of 68.9. 177 yards passing. :(

But how many of those incompletions were dropped balls? And you talk about throwing into tight coverage. Marino did the same thing many times. The difference....his receivers caught the ball!!!!

I'm not laying the blame on Henne. I thing he will be fine. The D is stinking up the joint right now. You see white jerseys flying all over the place, but the offense is still running for first downs!

kinda early to start talking about the draft you guys...Lets just hope for the best with this team and see how many more games they can win.

Opinion on our defense? I know I got harrassed by a lot of you when I said it was underrated and heard the Jets and Saints was better.

Sparano is a clueless game day coach.....

MOSS WAS AVAILABLE FOR A FOURTH ROUNDER

I know. We could have had Louis Murphy in the 4th this year- I liked him coming out of college, I like him now. Not to pile on Ginn here, but when he dropped that pass he looked like he was trying to high five someone and missed.

Major wright would be a very good safety to pick. I like Brandon Spikes also. Wish we could get both.

Id honestly rather mcclain over spikes.. and major would be great for us! Im a die hard florida fan so mayb i have some bias but he would play SS right? he is an amazing hitter with good/great speed in the 4.4s. what a great young secondary that could be for a long long time.

Davis, Wright, Clemons, Smith

Opinion on our defense? I know I got harrassed by a lot of you when I said it was underrated and heard the Jets and Saints was better.

Dude, you played a team that's inferior right now. I wouldn't be pounding on my chest so soon. Have you looked at your upcoming games? I smell "L's"! Oh, and your welcome for Welker. Another brillant move by the brain thrust of the Fins organization. Oh, that was Cam.

Dude, you played a team that's inferior right now. I wouldn't be pounding on my chest so soon. Have you looked at your upcoming games? I smell "L's"! Oh, and your welcome for Welker. Another brillant move by the brain thrust of the Fins organization. Oh, that was Cam.

I wasnt pounding my chest. btw colts are very overrated, barely got by Houston. Saints are getting mauled by Carolina.

Back
Top Bottom