***Official Dolphins @ Patriots Game Day Thread*** | Page 50 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins @ Patriots Game Day Thread***

I wasnt expecting the phins to win this game. Its pretty obvious the team needs a true #1 receiver. At least they haven opportunity now to make a run against these lesser teams in their schedule. They also need to really improve their pass defense.

No point. Team cannot win against playoff caliber football teams. This coaching staff makes sure of that, and the talent just isn't there.

The sad thing is if we actually had consistent play from our OL/DL, our next three games can easily be won (Bucs, Panthers, Bills). The Pats could easily lose 2 of their next 3, if not all 3, (Colts, Jets, Saints). Even if they dropped two this division could easily be sitting

Pats 7-4 (or 6-5)
Jets 6-5
Dolphins 6-5

With us heading into Pats @ home. I just don't see our team playing consistent the rest of the way. I hate to say it, but like the Jets, our team talks more than they show on the field.

I understand that we also have problems with our receivers & secondary. But if our lines keep playing like they did today, we might as well start talking draft.

speaking of head hunting, Chung is probably gonna get fined for that hit. but that sack on 3rd down early in the game was huge play by him

Bottomline is we lost to a team that is better than us....and yet we are an embarassment even though we played them tough. This fanbase is just flat out BRUTAL sometmes.

We have an exciting team. But "Contender" not . WR maybe will get a couple for the future. Defense inconsistent.

Biggest problem Folks is the Defense. No pressure on the QB and to many tackles being dragged down the field for additional yards. Way to much separation by our DB. Although we will need to get Henne a couple of dependable WR's.

DEFENSE DEFENSE DEFENSE.......... we need a consistent one desperately, Thats our #1 problem folks.......

seriously, wake has looked good everytime he's gotten snaps.

Bottomline is we lost to a team that is better than us....and yet we are an embarassment even though we played them tough. This fanbase is just flat out BRUTAL sometmes.
Yep a team that will continue to be better than us, they have the Radiers first round pick next year.

would have been nice to land a WR at the trade deadline. we sure needed one today.

Without a doubt we need playmakers at receiver! But more important then that we have the worst 2 minute offense I have ever seen. Why are we running draw plays on first or second down. we did it before halftime set up 3rd and long Pats got 3 points after our punt, we did it twice in the second half. We have the worst clock mgt I have ever seen! Now we don't even know how many timeouts we have! Last can we stop with the drop back passing in the 2 minute drill. Set him in the shotgun, and give him more time to survey the field! Last when we have single covered receivers we run them on routes where there is safety help!

Back
Top Bottom