***Official Dolphins @ Patriots Game Day Thread*** | Page 48 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins @ Patriots Game Day Thread***

only the dolphins would run the ball in this situation...why...cuz henning is a jack***

ginn go burn in hell. u will never be more than a good KR, u are a pussi, i guarantee hartline or bess at least makes a better effort on that and isnt afraid.

Look how Josh Freeman is making the Packers look! 3 tds!
Not good for us!

everyone typically hops on ginn atleast his was high and a lil behind him while hartlines he had a chance to catch with his hands and chest, bess had drops, fasano, haynos

How many catches did Bess have vs drops. And wasn't it Bess who saved the INT. Now what did Ginn do as a WR. One catch dead in his chest with no Defender near him. Bess made so hard good plays. So dont even bring him up with Bess or even Haynos he still did more than Ginn.

Offense MUST work on the two minute offense. Receivers on this team MUST practice catching the damn ball with their hands. How does a starting QB not know how many timeouts he has left? Another loss 3-5 really stings, another game this team had a chance to win, but couldn't get it done. I hope their is no letdown next week vs Tampa Bay. They better come out and just destroy that team next week.

I think the dolphins have horible position coaches and piss poor offensive coordinator

i hope to hell the dolphins do five things.

fire Henning .
fire the wide receivers coach .
cut every one of our wrs .
bring in 3 or even 4 wrs .
Hire Pneey as the qb coach

Why do some of you guys become such bad fans? If you are a real fan you would cheer your team win or lose. I just dont get it.

Is this sarcasm? You can't be serious. We did not in anyway get embarrassed today.
Ya totally hear ya we only gave Randy Moss 166 yds and a TD Wes Welker looked like a god and we made Lawrence Maroney look like a relevant running back. On top of all of this our ****ing QB tried to call a timeout without having one...if you are a Miami fan and not embarassed by this **** you need to rethink your level of being a fan.

offense licks balls. offense licks balls. offense licks balls.
"You are what your record says you are". Bill Parcells

Gotta love a run up the middle, down 10, under a min to go, and 0 time outs.

We made ZERO adjustments on defense and had ZERO blitz packages to get after Tom Brady. We just let an All Pro QB sit in the pocket with all day to throw. Completely and utterly disgusting.

Look how Josh Freeman is making the Packers look! 3 tds!
Not good for us!

Oh, Freeman is going to have a great passer rating against us.. it'll be in the 90's, thats almost a garauntee

I will never, in my life, comprehend the fact that we run screens to our WR's, instead of our extremely talented running backs. I don't understand it.

Embarrassment. That's all I can say. My God... please have mercy on the embarrassing Dolphins that clung to the scraps they could be fed because they played with nothing today. I don't think they ever thought they could win this game from the first snap. Embarrassing.

I agree. The defense looked flat except for the interception. No pressure on brady. Really??? After how many years playing brady we can't get pressure on them with their third string offense linemen? Really ?? I hope we have a strong draft and ginn is designated only a return guy. He should never set foot on the field again as a receiver....

Nice catch for the last play for camarillo. Still our best WR.

Funny how the Dolphins receivers make great catches when the game is already over, but drop routine ones when the game is on the line.

Back
Top Bottom