***Official Dolphins @ Patriots Game Day Thread*** | Page 49 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins @ Patriots Game Day Thread***

No, it is happening on the field. I will stop though because the truth hurts. If you defend the Dolphin stoday, you make them weaker. That's all I'm saying. I will not defend the Dolphins today. They never even gave it their all. All their problems were exposed and they look like a 6 - 10 team out there. Sad but true. Oh well. I called 4 - 12 after the Falcons game. Now they will go to face Tampa and desperately try not to get embarrassed by losing to them. That will be their whole motivation. Back to the bottom for the scraps...

Alright, this has to be sarcasm. :d-day:

Gotta love a run up the middle, down 10, under a min to go, and 0 time outs.

Its a clear sign of giving up.. I cannot wait until Henning retires, cause Sparano doesnt have the balls to fire his worthless ***

Camerillo can do that but we can't catch it when it hits both o our receivers hands

Team is no where near ready for being contenders. They can't beat any elite teams, and the coaching staff is outcoached every week. Couple that with a severe lack of talent on both sides of the ball and you get a horrid record against playoff caliber teams.

Sparano can't beat any playoff teams. Losses to NE (w/Brady), NO, Arizona, Baltimore (twice), Indy, Atlanta...

Ya totally hear ya we only gave Randy Moss 166 yds and a TD Wes Welker looked like a god and we made Lawrence Maroney look like a relevant running back. On top of all of this our ****ing QB tried to call a timeout without having one...if you are a Miami fan and not embarassed by this **** you need to rethink your level of being a fan.

Agreed.

I just want to say good game. I thought it would be competitive until the end and I was right. you guys have a beastly looking oline and vontae looked straight up scary. Just get Henne a true #1 reciever and you guys will be set

The fisrt preseason game who was the kick returner that was great?

I just want to say good game. I thought it would be competitive until the end and I was right. you guys have a beastly looking oline and vontae looked straight up scary. Just get Henne a true #1 reciever and you guys will be set

That wont help us with the coordinators we have.. LArry Fitzgerald would help us with Henning calling the plays

A #1 WR needed indeed. Food for thought: imagine this game if we had Randy Moss and you didn't. Man, do we need a #1. I don't know of any team in the league that has a crying need like that one. Maybe the Bills OL. Good game.

I wasnt expecting the phins to win this game. Its pretty obvious the team needs a true #1 receiver. At least they have an opportunity now to make a run against these lesser teams in their schedule. They also need to really improve their pass defense.

Good game guys. Pats defense played good like I thought they would. You guys still have a very good team.

told you McGowan was going head hunting :D

The game in Miami will be another fight

You must be high. We have a lot more needs to include the receiver you mentioned. I see a desperate need for a true middle linebacker who can cover the middle (Brandon Spikes from Florida please!), a solid fast wide recever (that can catch this time), and a defensive end who can help Jason off his walker and put pressure on the offense. Then maybe we win 11 games again.

Back
Top Bottom