Official Free Agency and Rumors Thread | Page 43 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Free Agency and Rumors Thread

Maybe they are ****ing with the Bills over Clay…I heard that somewhere today. If that was a person here, I do not mean to steal a good thought.

like the safety from pitts did to us a few years back. .

Me too. Really great pass catcher in the middle of the field with excellent speed for a big guy. Cann't block but we have Sims for that. He reminds me of Keller.

I think Clive Walford would be an animal in this offense personally.

He flashed often and disappointed just as much.

I thought he was set to blow up in that UM offense last year and at times it looked like he would. Other times he'd struggle with separation and drop passes.

If he's lined up in round 3, you pretty much have to take a look.

He flashed often and disappointed just as much.

I thought he was set to blow up in that UM offense last year and at times it looked like he would. Other times he'd struggle with separation and drop passes.

If he's lined up in round 3, you pretty much have to take a look.

He did have some drops early in the season. Hey Jimmie Graham dropped two sure TD's in the rain at VT but he turned out ok :idk:

Bengals.com reports the team is "closing in" on re-signing free agent LG Clint Boling.
Rotoworld's No. 3 free-agent guard, Boling had been drawing interest from the Vikings and Jets. He's started 44 games for Cincinnati over the past three seasons.

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

First disappointment of offseason. Really wanted Franklin or Boling.

Back
Top Bottom