Official Free Agency and Rumors Thread | Page 45 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Free Agency and Rumors Thread

Field Yates ‏@FieldYates 9s10 seconds ago
Per his agent @schwartzfeinsod, Darrelle Revis has signed with the New York Jets.

Matt Cassel failed his physical and the bills signed him anyway.

Tells you Gailey is locked in on the guys he wants for his system. Really want to see what they offer Clay.

Gaily is in NY. Greg Roman is the name you are looking for.

Matt Cassel failed his physical and the bills signed him anyway.

Tells you Gailey is locked in on the guys he wants for his system. Really want to see what they offer Clay.

Chan Gailey is the Jets OC. I think you mean Greg Roman...

It will be too much...Hartline's deal make me weary to sign Clay to a big contract...

Completely disagree. Clay is a boss at getting YAC. There is LITERALLY a thread on FinHeaven dedicated to things that could knock Hartline down after he catches a ball. YAC is very important in this offense. Getting short throws to playmakers and letting them make plays with the ball. Clay has shown that he can do that, and he is about to hit his prime. Pay the man.

We should try to go sign Cromartie. They signed Skrine and Revis, maybe he is miffed.

Regardless, Pats became worse. Which is helpful.

Pats will look a lot different next year. Still very good though.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
Darrelle Revis was asking teams for $40 million guaranteed. Jets' deal expected to top that. North of $40M guaranteed.

Completely disagree. Clay is a boss at getting YAC. There is LITERALLY a thread on FinHeaven dedicated to things that could knock Hartline down after he catches a ball. YAC is very important in this offense. Getting short throws to playmakers and letting them make plays with the ball. Clay has shown that he can do that, and he is about to hit his prime. Pay the man.

I remember the same threads about Hartline's dependability, route running, sure hands and body control...

Back
Top Bottom