Official Free Agency and Rumors Thread | Page 46 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Free Agency and Rumors Thread

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
Darrelle Revis was asking teams for $40 million guaranteed. Jets' deal expected to top that. North of $40M guaranteed.

He saw Suh's potential contract and said...I want that!

So who's the starting cb for the pats? Lol least their defense does not scare me much now

Completely disagree. Clay is a boss at getting YAC. There is LITERALLY a thread on FinHeaven dedicated to things that could knock Hartline down after he catches a ball. YAC is very important in this offense. Getting short throws to playmakers and letting them make plays with the ball. Clay has shown that he can do that, and he is about to hit his prime. Pay the man.

yeah but he's also the one that gets the ball in the most space so he providing rac is expected...the scheme even designs things for him to catch in space...i think what it comes down to is if you lose clay you just go about things a little differently...you arent gonna make sims into clays role that's not what he is...it's just a different skill set and different kind of value

so maybe you work with more single tight end and an extra wr or maybe you get more 2 rbs on the field together...i will not deny though that in the obvious pass downs you are taking a hit with this loss...no doubt...but it's also not like you can't replace that in the draft...you just need guys who are plug and play and ready to offset or possibly even exceed clays impact...

if clay was more a size red zone target and above the head high point the ball large catch radius guy i'd pay him top 5 money...

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
Darrelle Revis was asking teams for $40 million guaranteed. Jets' deal expected to top that. North of $40M guaranteed.
The Island isn't available at Kmart. He doesn't do discounts, even for serious hoodie wearing shoppers with multiple rings.

Wonder if we'll make an offer to Delmas and Moreno ?

I'd take them both back at the right price.

When Delmas went down so did our whole defense and Moreno looked fantastic against the Pats in Lazor's offense.

Rand Getlin ‏@Rand_Getlin
The amount of on-the-field money Darelle Revis has earned during his career if you include his new #Jets contract: $125,199,500 ... #GOAT

Rand Getlin ‏@Rand_Getlin
The amount of on-the-field money Darelle Revis has earned during his career if you include his new #Jets contract: $125,199,500 ... #GOAT

That's incredible. Seriously, he's played this NFL business game better than any player in history. Bets on himself, and cashes in.

Back
Top Bottom