Official Free Agency and Rumors Thread | Page 44 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Free Agency and Rumors Thread

Just go to your mirror.... say Phillip Wheeler 3 times.... and beer just magically appears to celebrate with!!!
:ffincali::ffincali::ffincali::ffincali::ffincali::ffincali::ffincali::ffincali::ffincali::ffincali::ffincali::ffincali::ffincali::ffincali::ffincali::ffincali::ffincali::ffincali::ffincali::ffincali::ffincali::ffincali::ffincali::ffincali::ffincali::ffincali::ffincali::ffincali::ffincali::ffincali::ffincali::ffincali::ffincali::ffincali::ffincali::ffincali::ffincali::ffincali::ffincali::ffincali::ffincali::ffincali:

It makes no sense why we arent even looking at guards. COME ON. Dallas Thomas?! Please god no.

He did have some drops early in the season. Hey Jimmie Graham dropped two sure TD's in the rain at VT but he turned out ok :idk:

I'd say this . . . Clive was a 4 year TE prospect and Jimmy was a raw basketball player turned 1 year football player. Plus Clive just isn't the athlete Jimmy is.

Don't get me wrong, I'd roll the dice, UM TE's have too much of a history not to roll the dice on them. But there is definitely some inconsistency in his game.

I remember that VT game . . . I was pissssseeed.

Even in Clay's best year he was statistically the 10th best guy. With pretty minor TD #'s for the position. If we're talking an 4/32M deal #4 TE money. That's ridiculous. Coming off a down year when he was injured to boot.

Graham: 85/889/10 (playing injured)
Gronk: 82/1124/12 (15 games)
Julius: 43/489/12 (13 games)
Clay: 69/759/6 (best year)

FTB - Great info - Don't forget he would also have to pay state income tax in NY. The Bills have to significantly beat the Miami transition tag offer, to just match us.

Jimmie was a bad comparison Kdawg. Here's an idea let's do a few trade backs and get Walford , Dorsett and Duke all in the third round :lol: Walford will probably be gone but you never know.

Yes I'm a Canes fan.

I think they must like a OG in the draft. Maybe they see a Zach Martin-like impact from a pick.

Holy ****....Miami cut dead weight and resigned Raw Dog and Michael Thomas...restructured the Punter....look out mother ****ers...Dolphins comin fer ya!!!!

Matt Cassel failed his physical and the bills signed him anyway.

Tells you Gailey is locked in on the guys he wants for his system. Really want to see what they offer Clay.

FTB - Great info - Don't forget he would also have to pay state income tax in NY. The Bills have to significantly beat the Miami transition tag offer, to just match us.

Graham: 85/889/10 (playing injured)
Gronk: 82/1124/12 (15 games)
Julius: 43/489/12 (13 games)
Clay: 69/759/6 (best year)

Notice those 4 QB's: Brees, Brady, Manning, and Tannehill. All 4 are pretty solid QB's in their own right.

If the Bills think they're going to get big numbers from Big Play Clay with EJ Manuel and Cassell.... hmmm...

Matt Cassel failed his physical and the bills signed him anyway.

Tells you Gailey is locked in on the guys he wants for his system. Really want to see what they offer Clay.

It will be too much...Hartline's deal make me weary to sign Clay to a big contract...

Notice those 4 QB's: Brees, Brady, Manning, and Tannehill. All 4 are pretty solid QB's in their own right.

If the Bills think they're going to get big numbers from Big Play Clay with EJ Manuel and Cassell.... hmmm...

Not to mention We haven't even seen a healthy Clay with lazors offense.

The stats beard posted were under Sherman. No one looked good in that system, except Gibson.

Back
Top Bottom