Official Free Agency and Rumors Thread | Page 62 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Free Agency and Rumors Thread

Boy I'd love to know who that was...and more importantly why Chip Kelly didn't take it.

Jets are sniffing around, supposedly they make take Bradford in a trade deal with Philly so Chip can get his boy Mariota.

Mariota is unlikely to make it to #6

ESPN's John Clayton essentially guaranteed that the Redskins would take Oregon QB Marcus Mariota if he's available at the No. 5 overall pick.
Clayton said there's no way Mariota would last until the Jets' No. 6 overall pick. "(Redskins owner) Dan Snyder might not think there’s quarterback issues, (but) Jay Gruden and everyone else in the front office thinks there’s quarterback issues," Clayton said. It's not a surprise the Redskins' revised front office is already questioning Robert Griffin III's future in Washington, but this will be a moot point if Mariota is a top-four pick, as expected.

Aaron Wilson ‏@RavensInsider 34s34 seconds ago
Walter Thurmond Eagles deal: one-year, $3.25 million, $1.25 salary, $2 million bonus, up to $750,000 playtime incentives

Mariota is unlikely to make it to #6

ESPN's John Clayton essentially guaranteed that the Redskins would take Oregon QB Marcus Mariota if he's available at the No. 5 overall pick.
Clayton said there's no way Mariota would last until the Jets' No. 6 overall pick. "(Redskins owner) Dan Snyder might not think there’s quarterback issues, (but) Jay Gruden and everyone else in the front office thinks there’s quarterback issues," Clayton said. It's not a surprise the Redskins' revised front office is already questioning Robert Griffin III's future in Washington, but this will be a moot point if Mariota is a top-four pick, as expected.

That's fine by me, Jets helped weaken the Rats by getting Mevis, now hopefully they still don't get that QB they need.

4 minutes ago
Wait… I remember this guy #SuhBeach #Isthatathing RT @MiamiDolphins: He's here.

B_1jkV1WQAArUqs.jpg:large

Back
Top Bottom