Official Free Agency and Rumors Thread | Page 63 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Free Agency and Rumors Thread

Around The NFL ‏@AroundTheNFL 1m1 minute ago
Leonard Hankerson tweets he's joined the Falcons

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 52s52 seconds ago
The #Bucs are releasing DE Mike Johnson, another big-ticket FA signing from last year. Wow. Owed $7M still.

Rick Stroud ‏@NFLSTROUD 9m9 minutes ago
The #Bucs will release DE Michael Johnson by 4 pm today.

decent is being kind, he's a Matt Moore type. good backup, not winning anything w/ him.

To some on this board, those are fighting words.... :chuckle:

Matt Moore lovers.

---------- Post added at 03:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

Im confused and hope someone can answer this. Since we placed the tag we did on Clay, if he does not get another offer from another team, are we obligated to pay him the 7 million that comes with the tag for this year?

Correct.

The tag basically means, we guarantee you $7 if you sign, but also allows the Fins to match any offer thrown out by another team.

To some on this board, those are fighting words.... :chuckle:

Matt Moore lovers.

---------- Post added at 03:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

Correct.

The tag basically means, we guarantee you $7 if you sign, but also allows the Fins to match any offer thrown out by another team.
otherwise affectionately known as Moore-ons

they missed out on many big names already... but i think they have next year to spend it all too anyways

Sam is the headliner?

:bobdole:

Thought Tebow was to attend?

Heard Vince Young got rejected from combine.

Here is a link to an article about the Veteran Combine coming up. It includes participants. Anyone excite you?

http://www.azcentral.com/story/spor...otPostID=['8e56a5d176ed1233caa9dc08d63426f8']

I can't believe it - I have never heard of this before - how long has this thing been going on for?

I can't believe it - I have never heard of this before - how long has this thing been going on for?

They announced this like 3 months back.

NFL thought it would help FA vets that have been away for some time just sitting at home waiting for a team to call or a agent to set up a workout.

Wont be worth watching without Chad Johnson.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 7m7 minutes ago
Andre Johnson is now a Colt.

Back
Top Bottom