****Official Free Agent Signings**** | Page 29 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Official Free Agent Signings****

He’s also buddies with Rahsaan Melvin (former Colt CB)

My friendly advice (seriously) is that you chill out on this juuuuuust a tad. The Fins are in a good spot at 11. If all 4 QB to in the top 10, there will be an outstanding talent dropping to 11. And I am NOT convinced that the Broncos are drafting a QB at 5 if they're signing Keenum to a 3 year deal at close to 20mm per. And if the Jets sign Cousins? I'm *DEFINITELY* not convinced they go QB.

I’m a little confused by you post. I agree that we’re in a good spot and not panicking at all. I was just pointing out that trading up is rather unrealistic that we land a qb especially with cousins signing with the Vikings, As reported. If one of the qbs falls, sure he’ll be under consideration. However there are a lot of people who are qb or bust and I was kindly suggesting they not get there hopes up based on the recent signing/trades.

Trumaine Johnson expectedto sign with the jets

That secondary looking really good

Lets hope they can sign Brown. Huge upgrade at LB.
Hoping their plan is to build the defense like the Jags.
Quinn, Brown, getting McMillan back.
Draft Derwin James.
Not bad way to get better.

If Jets sign McCown and Bridgewater you would have to think they are out at first round QB, no?

Possibly. McCown would still be a temp solution. It’s tough to know what Bridgewater is viewed as. He’s young but can he come back from his injury? I wonder what contract they’re talking.

Back
Top Bottom