***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 172 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you watch college football at all or just walk around throwing up "U" signs with your hands thinking it's cool?

Miami has yet to even be the 3rd best team in the ACC since joining.... much less be better than the SEC.. it actually ends up pretty lopsided when they face an SEC team lately...

What's funny is I remember like it was yesterday all the trash talking all the "U" fans did in '92.... right before Bama curb stomped 'em for the national title....

Always remember this... if it wasn't for a Bama guy to begin with... the University of Miami would be playing chess instead of football...

Miami can't handle the smashmouth nature of SEC football.... they can't even handle the couple of smashmouth teams in the ACC yet...

The team is built for track meets..... they'll get p"U"mmeled by Bama... trust me...

We got ourselves a hater. It won't be long before the U has built itse'f back up into the elite, and all the people talking like you will be back under your rocks again.

We got ourselves a winner. I couldn't argue with anything that he said. I hope it won't be long before the U has built itse'f back up into the elite so they can earn the opportunity to get smashed by SEC teams in bowl games again and all the people talking like you will be back here to make note of it.

Fixed it for you :up:

We got ourselves a hater. It won't be long before the U has built itse'f back up into the elite, and all the people talking like you will be back under your rocks again.
Gee. How often do we hear this line?

Experimental at the moment. Not 100% sure this is going to carry over to the season.

Well, that's the definition of experimental. I'm encouraged they are looking at it. I can't remember a season we're so lacking at TE.

Epps one year after surgery could have been a major factor in 2010. I think he still had a redshirt year available. Of course, he couldn't have anticipated the rise of Jimmy Graham.

I've been wondering why we aren't experimenting with Tommy Streeter at the TE position. He doesn't have the ideal weight that the typical TE does but he has tremendous size and could be a red zone weapon. He's not going to crack the WR depth chart behind Hankerson, Byrd, Johnson, Benjamin, etc. So why not slot him as a TE or even in a two TE set, send him to the corner of the end zone on fade routes. I can't think of anyone in the ACC who could cover his size and go up and get the football with Tommy Streeter.

Is Streeter redshirted? Could possibly redshirt him for a year, let him put some weight/muscle on, and then plug him into the TE position next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom