Official past draft picks discussion thread. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official past draft picks discussion thread.

Next year we can get Fournette, Cook or Chubb. Really good RBs next year. Arain Foster should do well this year. I really feel good about our offense

Next year we can get Fournette, Cook or Chubb. Really good RBs next year. Arain Foster should do well this year. I really feel good about our offense

Not to mention freeman, hurd, perine, michel, mccaffrey (who I don't love), etc.. Operating under the assumption that miller didn't want to come back, it was smart to wait and see what ajai can do and address RB with the next draft. A really good one will fall.

Gonna pat myself on shoulder early here, but I don't think anyone anywhere was as high on Diggs and Abdullah as I was in that draft. Abdullah starting to show how dangerous he is with a smallest amount of space. I like how the lions are using him and Riddick, it's a lot of fun to watch.

And diggs is just a straight up playmaker. People were very low on him in the draft. That kid has crazy talent.

I LOVED Justin Coleman coming out of Tennessee, and I could not believe the NFL missed out on him (UDFA). Worse, though he played well in Minnesota, he didn't make the squad. New England snatched him up, and he played well for them last season - particularly in the playoffs. Last night, he covered J. Brown most of the game, and Brown was held to one catch for eight yards, but that was not on Coleman. He was targeted three times, allowed 0 catches, and posted 2 PBU's - one would have been a really nice INT if Palmer put the ball in bounds.

Nassib looked really good. He reminds me a lot of a former fin and dpoy doug betters. I wanted him

Who remembers when people wanted to draft Sammie Coates in the first rnd and called him the next Owens? Still looks every bit as bad as he did as a prospect.

Anyone remember scouting Tajae Sharpe?

I added him in fantasy, know nothing about the guy, picked him up based on targets alone. I originally drafted Rishard Matthews but hes having trouble even getting on the field. Looks like Rishard went back to being dumb again and unable to learn playbooks. Pretty bad that a 5th rnd rookie is playing double the amount of snaps as him.

But yeah, is Sharpe even good? Comparison.

Anyone remember scouting Tajae Sharpe?

I added him in fantasy, know nothing about the guy, picked him up based on targets alone. I originally drafted Rishard Matthews but hes having trouble even getting on the field. Looks like Rishard went back to being dumb again and unable to learn playbooks. Pretty bad that a 5th rnd rookie is playing double the amount of snaps as him.

But yeah, is Sharpe even good? Comparison.

He was one of my sleeper picks at WR. Don't have a great comp, but Keenan McCardell works as well as anyone I can come up with.

Trae Waynes is currently.having one of the worst corner games I've ever seen. He's either getting beat or making obvious penalties. Or both. Didn't love him coming out.

Trae Waynes is currently.having one of the worst corner games I've ever seen. He's either getting beat or making obvious penalties. Or both. Didn't love him coming out.

I hated his college tape, it looked like a free catch anytime a WR broke off their route. He just looked incapable of being able to to turn and cut with WRs.

I was huge on Kevin Johnson that Draft.

It's early, but Wentz looks like a vet already. Accurately, calm, poised, reading the blitz, making adjustments. Looks like a leader out there. Like what I'm seeing.

Kadeem Carey getting early looks, looks more physical and dances a lot less than in the past.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sammie Coates is starting to step up for Pittsburgh. He's ahead of schedule. Peters couldn't cover or tackle him. Chris Conley would be putting up big numbers in another offense.

Cory James out of Colorado State played a really good game against Baltimore - 12 tackles, 1 FF, and he was smooth in coverage. James possess A+ agility and good speed and burst. He's off to a great start.

Back
Top Bottom