Official past draft picks discussion thread. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official past draft picks discussion thread.

Jordan Howard looking every bit like a young Arian Foster I thought he would.

Yeah, would have loved him over Drake.

---------- Post added at 12:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 PM ----------

Sammie Coates (not counting his long TD today) has more than 100 yards more than D. Parker this season.

Yeah, would have loved him over Drake.

---------- Post added at 12:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 PM ----------

Sammie Coates (not counting his long TD today) has more than 100 yards more than D. Parker this season.

Coates also had 5 drops though.

Zeke looks phenomenal. No weakness in his game.

Darron Lee getting destroyed in coverage.

Lorenzo Mauldin having trouble even getting on the field.

No clue how Jordan Jenkins is doing.

I liked Jenkins and Mauldin a lot in the draft. Lee not so much.

Coates also had 5 drops though.

Zeke looks phenomenal. No weakness in his game.

He had one bad drop and one that he should have caught, though it was a low throw. The other three were contested catches that 99% of NFL receivers don't come that close to making.

Not a lot of people were all that high on Noah Spence. He looks phenomenal in the last 2 games I've watched him play.

Gordon leads all WRs and rbs in tds..

I got a lot of **** from a lot of people here for talking him up...

Gordon leads all WRs and rbs in tds..

I got a lot of **** from a lot of people here for talking him up...

He has looked good this year, losing that weight helped out a lot. I said he would be a bust, but he is starting to prove me wrong.

Anyone here still want to try and convince me Zeke isn't worth a 1st rnd pick, and that you shouldn't draft rbs in the 1st rnd because you can draft someone like Kenneth Dixon later?

Dude is in the MVP discussion for sure.

The demand for true work horse running backs is making a big comeback.

Anyone here still want to try and convince me Zeke isn't worth a 1st rnd pick, and that you shouldn't draft rbs in the 1st rnd because you can draft someone like Kenneth Dixon later?

I'd rather have Dallas's OL and another RB,than our OL and Zeke....

Miami has a top-5 OL, so I don't get your angle.

My angle?...I would rather have the BEST OL in the NFL,than one that has been pieced together,and will change next year....1 greater than 5...easy math and the eye test..why would I even have to explain this?

It is...three in this upcoming draft, but I think Ajayi is showing he can fill that void...this isn't anything against Elliot and until this year, I wouldn't have put that high a vlue on the position, but don't be surprised to see several backs go top 25 this year.

This RB emergence is a response to team building their defenses around stopping the pass....getting smaller quicker DE, Hybrid s/LBs...these teams who build grind it on the ground will enjoy success until defenses respond.

I knew I would get the Dallas oline rebuttal. As if that changes the fact Zeke looks incredible.

This forum has a real odd way of constantly trying to give credit to everyone else besides the player, playing well. Or blame blame everyone else for a player, playing bad. As if it's mutual exclusive that only the oline or he RB could be playing great.

Dalllas oline is great, we all know this. But no other RB looked this good behind it ever. Darren McFadden and Alfred Morris are not going to do what Zeke is doing or anything even close to it.

We took Ajayi in the 5th and if he was in Dallas right now would be in the mvp discussion. There is a higher chance to hit on a running back then any other position on the field. That is why you shouldn't waste a 1st rounder. Especially when almost all teams are looking for pass rushers who aren't as easy to find.

It has nothing to do with talent of the rbs but just means of production.

Back
Top Bottom