Ogunleye to be on NFL Total Access. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ogunleye to be on NFL Total Access.

grooves12

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Ogunleye to be on NFL Total Access. Send in your questions.

Ogunleye is going to be interviewed on NFL Total Access tonight on the NFL Network. You can email in your questions for him at: TotalAccess@nfl.com

Let him have it guys, try to keep it clean though, so they will be able to air them.

My Question: "Don’t you think you are being a bit selfish by demanding a raise and threatening to sit out the season?? How do you think your team-mates will feel if you decide to sit?? "

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi OGun, If the Dolphins do decide to give you a good contract will you put all bad blood aside and play for the Phins? Or is your mind completely set on playing for another team already?

pigskinguy said:
Why are you being such a big baby? :fire:

I can answer this for you, Because he wants the money he deserves.

According to www.nfl.com, It's supposed to Air at 7pm Et/Pt. So, I think that means you can catch it at 4:00pm or 7:00pm if you are on the west coast and 7:00pm or 10:00pm if you are on the east coast.

NFL Networks doesn't have a ton of programming yet, so they re-air everything multiple times throughout the day.

LoXiN said:
I can answer this for you, Because he wants the money he deserves.

Wants money that he isn't contractually (and yes there is the NFLPA on top of that) eligible for yet.

The whole hold out is a bluff. His whole issue is money yet he's willing to lose $1.4 million for no real good reason becuase he is still a FA either way.

I'd ask him something like this...Seeing as how the Dolphins are the only team that wanted u while u were hurt do u feel any sense of loyalty to the team that actually did take a chance on u, and did give u every chance to start opposite jason taylor?

Doesn't holding out and only playing the last 6 games only hurt your value as a F.A. next season?

VanDolPhan said:
Wants money that he isn't contractually (and yes there is the NFLPA on top of that) eligible for yet.

This is just frankly wrong. There is nothing that makes Wale ineligible to make more than the tender. If the team had $25 million to blow and wanted to give it to him, they could.

The tender is what the team had to offer to retain his rights as a RFA. That's all it is.

Just a reminder: Total Access is on now.

Hey Ogun is producing very well and is going to put up some grat numbers and last year miami had 38.5 combined sacks best in the NFL. Wale please have your agent work something out and comeback to Miami maybe after June 1st cuts????

pigskinguy said:
Why are you being such a big baby? :fire:
Yeah, he's being a baby. :rolleyes:

The next time your production at work makes the company you work for a lot better and it comes time for your review, and they say, "Your hardwork and dedication to the company has been terrific. You're a true model employee...you increased our sales by $200,000, you've been promoted this year (*went from backup to starter*), and you were also salesman of the year (*went to the pro bowl*)....but..umm...we're not giving you a raise. Oh, stop being a baby! We notice that you've busted your tail, and we've benefitted from it, but I think we'll just go ahead and keep you at the same 35k salary from when you started with us."

Some people complain and say, "The tender is x million. He should just suck it up." This is a business. Anyone who fails to realize that is missing the point. Added to that, football players don't don't get a steady paycheck from the NFL until they're 60+ like corporate America. This is his time to cash in. He's in his prime, and if he's lucky, he might only have one other big money contract that would be heavily backloaded anyway. He deserves to get paid. I just don't know if we can afford to keep him AND extend Chambers.....AND give Surtain his rightful raise.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom