Ogunleye to be on NFL Total Access. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ogunleye to be on NFL Total Access.

Ross said:
So what did he say tonight? The same BS?
We've been so busy debating the subject that we forgot about it...at least I did...you most likely didn't miss anything though..same stuff I would imagine.

ETA: Am I the only one noticing that the text at the end keeps getting chopped off?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I feel that O-Gun has every right to sit if he wants to sit. I think making a big deal out of it now is a little silly ... and to be honest I cant even come close to trying to put forth any kind of argument as to why he would want to but that is because I just couldnt imagine turning down 1.8 Million for any job for a year. I mean hell .. for that kind of money I would even start a Fiedler for Starter Bandwagon. :D

Omaha,

I hear you, and I think that's probably why most people on both sides seem to think this thing is going to end up being resolved one way or another. $1.4 million of that $1.8 million is a lot to leave on the table...

Jimmy James said:
How is this wrong? Let me count the ways:

1) Wale had 9.5 sacks in 2002. That makes two good years.

2) Wale is not under contract.

Wale is totally and completely within his rights to make whatever demands he likes and to sit for 11 weeks if they are not met. He just has to show up for the last 6 games, and he gets his year. What says that? The CBA! Do you know what the CBA is? It's what sets forth the rules for free agency and for other ownership-union interaction. The team should and will honor Wale showing up for just those six games. I'm sorry if that reality doesn't suit you and so many others here, but that's how it breaks down. Got it?

9.5 is a OK year, so he's had a good year and a half.

And YES, he is under contract, he wants a new one.

Back
Top Bottom