Olivier Vernon | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Olivier Vernon

I read a report that he forgot a Dolphins coach name and that was the reason we didn't sign him

Ooooh you're talking about Sam.

I don't know. But that sounds about right. Sam wasn't very bright. Dude couldn't cut it at WR when he was at Miami. Then was moved to DB and was dumb there as well.

But the kid had 4.3 speed so you had to put him somewhere. Turns out he was the best special teams player in the nation when it came to punt coverage.

Matt Bosher had killing hang time. Made it simple for Sam to cut out punt returns even when being double teamed down the field.

But he had the IQ of mustard.

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

BBW avatar

:lol:

I read a report that he forgot a Dolphins coach name and that was the reason we didn't sign him

Yes you are correct. Tony asked him who the Dolphins' DB coach was and Shields said he didn't know. Tony basically dismissed him right there. Good times.

I'm a Hurricane fan, and his name didn't sound too familiar. Then I looked up his bio and see he barely played.

The bias is all you guys who want us to take every guy from the U

This is exaggerated to an extreme.

Hurricane fans get excited about one player and suddenly we want the whole damn team according to you.

Dudes here want Lamar Miller. HELL NO.

Kid has elite speed but is too soft, dances in the backfield and scared to take a hit.

Dudes want Travis Benjamin. **** NO. Not even going to entertain that thought.

Dudes want a late round flyer on Jacory Harris. Absolutely not. Sticks Harris is terrible. Tommy Streeter and all of those dudes from Miami Northwestern carried him in high school.

Lavonte David came out of that Miami Northwestern class and wasn't as good as Sean Spence. Guess who is the better prospect?

Lavonte David because he went to a team with good coaching.

Sean Spence is another dude people want. I don't want him. He's small. Undersized. Can't play linebacker in the NFL. Move him to DB.

This is exaggerated to an extreme.

Hurricane fans get excited about one player and suddenly we want the whole damn team according to you.

Dudes here want Lamar Miller. HELL NO.

Kid has elite speed but is too soft, dances in the backfield and scared to take a hit.

Dudes want Travis Benjamin. **** NO. Not even going to entertain that thought.

Dudes want a late round flyer on Jacory Harris. Absolutely not. Sticks Harris is terrible. Tommy Streeter and all of those dudes from Miami Northwestern carried him in high school.

Lavonte David came out of that Miami Northwestern class and wasn't as good as Sean Spence. Guess who is the better prospect?

Lavonte David because he went to a team with good coaching.

Sean Spence is another dude people want. I don't want him. He's small. Undersized. Can't play linebacker in the NFL. Move him to DB.

Agreed. Vernon and maybe Streeter is all I want for the U

Back
Top Bottom