Olivier Vernon | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Olivier Vernon

Vernon has an explosive burst - good for a pass rusher - but needs a lot of work to refine his technique and skill set.
Vernon is currently projected as a sixth- or seventh-round pick, but if a team is enamored by his potential, he could certainly go earlier. A native of Miami, Vernon could blossom if placed in the right scheme and he chooses to head down the right track.

Agreed. Vernon and maybe Streeter is all I want for the U

I like Streeter...but he's a project. He's not a #1.

I don't know if there's a guy in the league today that can outjump Streeter for a football.

His biggest problem is that he doesn't catch a football with his hands. He's always caught the football with his body. Even in high school.

He'd go up and snag all of Jacory's lame duck wobblers out of the air and make Jacory look like a God when Jacory was really a fraud.

If we pick up Streeter tomorrow i'll give this draft an A. (and I'm not a fan of Tannehill either)

Hope he is good. He has to be better than Merling was so i'll take him.

If we pick up Streeter tomorrow i'll give this draft an A. (and I'm not a fan of Tannehill either)
The U homers are hilarious

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------

Vernon has an explosive burst - good for a pass rusher - but needs a lot of work to refine his technique and skill set.
Vernon is currently projected as a sixth- or seventh-round pick, but if a team is enamored by his potential, he could certainly go earlier. A native of Miami, Vernon could blossom if placed in the right scheme and he chooses to head down the right track.
Hes a bust

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------

Hes a bust

Dude I hate the U with a passion but please bring something constructive and intelligent to the conversation Jcane is owning you

Hes a bust

Damn right!!! We should have picked up some of that UF or FSU talent in the first 3 rounds of this draft!

It's so easy to identify the posters who actually have some semblance of intelligence compared to the ones who, forgive the crudeness, are as dumb as a stump

Damn right!!! We should have picked up some of that UF or FSU talent in the first 3 rounds of this draft!

Yeap. Like all that talk about how much better Nigel Bradham was than Sean Spence. And how Bradham ran down Jeff Demps from behind lol.

Yeap. Like all that talk about how much better Nigel Bradham was than Sean Spence. And how Bradham ran down Jeff Demps from behind lol.

Bradham's unstoppable. The team that took him today got a steal!

---------- Post added at 11:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 PM ----------

On a more serious note it was good to see Spence picked today despite his size. That kid is just a damn good football player. May not be great for Pittsburg, but he'll be solid.

I'm not a big fan of Spence at the NFL level to be honest. He's undersized. He needs to move to CB. He can't play LB in the physical style of defense Pittsburgh prides itself on.

But he's still better than Bradham.

Back
Top Bottom