Omar Kelly should be removed of his position. He sucks!!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Omar Kelly should be removed of his position. He sucks!!!

and my beginning point before your internet boner got in your way was that russel wilson has much larger hands then tannehill which people didnt talk about nearly as much as tannehill being taller. Get off your high horse buddy, you are not winning the internet by being able to look up nfl.com qb stats, BOY.

and my beginning point before your internet boner got in your way was that russel wilson has much larger hands then tannehill which people didnt talk about nearly as much as tannehill being taller. Get off your high horse buddy, you are not winning the internet by being able to look up nfl.com qb stats, BOY.

Not trying to "win the internet", just trying to clear up any ridiculous assumptions on your part.

Do your research and know facts before making arbitrary false statements.

So, to be a bottom 20 QB, there only has to be 12 better than him. You could probably name 12 better than him yourself...

If you want to bitch about Omar, at least do it when he is off-base. He isn't in this case. We hope Tannehill gets better, but right now he is a bottom 20 QB.

Brady
Brees
Rogers
Wilson
Rothlesburger
Flacco
Luck
Manning
Smith
Rivers
Romo
Manning
Foles
Palmer
Cutler
Stafford
Ryan
Bradford
t

Take bradford off and put cam newton

So, to be a bottom 20 QB, there only has to be 12 better than him. You could probably name 12 better than him yourself...

If you want to bitch about Omar, at least do it when he is off-base. He isn't in this case. We hope Tannehill gets better, but right now he is a bottom 20 QB.

Brady
Brees
Rogers
Wilson
Rothlesburger
Flacco
Luck
Manning
Smith
Rivers
Romo
Manning
Foles
Palmer
Cutler
Stafford
Ryan
Bradford

I pretty much think people use whatever context they want to make a point. I don't so much look at QB's as numbered 1-32 as I do what tier do they fall in. You generally have maybe four tiers. 1st tier is elite and I think you can say four guys are in it, being Manning, Brady, Brees, and Rogers. I will add however two of those four have shown reasons to not chose them if you were building a team today, being Manning and Brady look to be in decline. I'm not as big on Brees as many either, big numbers but is pretty up and down. Rogers is about the only slam dunk. Next you have a large group of guys ranging from guys like Big Ben and Tannehill. These are guys that are considered starters beyond question but vary greatly in things like Luck, Tannehill, and Wilson are young and have their best QB years ahead of them to guys like Romo and Smith, guys who are pretty much who they are. Third group is guys like Palmer and Eli Manning, guys I really don't want on my team period even though they have upside. Last group are guys like Vick and buttfumble, guys considered a quick fix at best.

Every player has his own story too add as well, Wilson playing for the leagues best team top to bottom, Smith playing in a ultra conservative team, Luck steeping in to a roster made to pass successfully, and Tannehill has a team with no real offensive talent other than a quality TE and some pretty good speed receivers. To me bottom line is anyone trying to number them in any way shape or form 1-whatever is just guessing.

And BTW their is no real solid reason you can say half those guys are "better" as a quarterback on individual merit than Tannehill. And there are a few guys your insane if you want them as the quarterback of your team over Tannehill, those being Bradford, Palmer, Smith, and Cutler...Stafford is losing respect quickly as well.

Go write for some other team because you never have anything good to write about the Dolphins. You are always so negative, it's no wonder the a lot of the fans are negative. To call Ryan Tannehill a bottom 20 QB is just plain stupid. The kid played behind arguably the worst offensive line in the NFL last year, and still put up pretty decent numbers the kid has so much upside. You should start writing your articles in crayon's because you sure don't write like an adult. I got rid of the Sun-Sentinel app on my phone because I am sick of your crappy writing. Go Away!!

Oh well....your first problem is that you read Omar's articles, his logic is nuts at times. Bottom-line if the article states Omar then do not click it, but if you want to be pissed off then click it. As for me I try to just avoid his articles since they in general just piss me off but that's just me (some people really like the mess he writes - - to each his own I guess :-)

Best way to remove Omar is for him to get a promotion and get transferred to Canada to be the top CFL reporter. With his excellent eye for identifying talent, he could report on the next Cam Wake.

Up here we have real reporting, don't need that idiot.
RT being bottom 20 then he could the 13th best QB in the NFL.
By the way we don't have CNN, what news are you guys gonna get if another airplane doesn't disappear.

Yes, they're getting old and at some point they'll be too old, but where's the decline you speak of? Brady threw for 4300+ last season and Manning threw for almost 5500.

Two things, post the full quote. I said "I will add however two of those four have shown reasons to not chose them if you were building a team today, being Manning and Brady look to be in decline." and it makes perfect sense in that statement. Second point is Brady looked like garbage half the season and the Dolphins would of been like 2-6 with him the first half of the season. Manning looked stellar but ultimately was exposed for a lack of arm strength. I never implied Tannehill was better at this time or will ever be better but I would take (sure it's a gamble) the Tannehill future to Brady and Manning if all were placed on this roster.

Best way to get rid of him is to ignore him. I stopped reading his articles and stopped following him on Twitter early last season. He doesn't really offer anything worthwhile.

Yes but he is the best writer, the best scout, the best football mind of anyone, anywhere. Just ask him ...LOL

Any decent writer we get seems to move on to bigger and better things. The only ones who stay are people who couldn't even get a job as a paperboy

---------- Post added at 11:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 PM ----------

Omar likes posting selfies on twitter too. The guy is in love with himself.

He is a blowhard and he cant effectively handle when someone disagrees with him.

Back
Top Bottom