OSU vs Texas thread. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OSU vs Texas thread.

I see the buckeyes winnin this game by pullin away late in the fourth quarter. The buckeyes offense is too good to be stopped for the whole game. this game will be close up until the fourth quarter.

This weekend is going to be a zoo here. People were setting up tailgate locations on Wednesday. Besides the usual contingent of UT fans traveling in for the game, there are supposed to be close to 40,000 TOSU fans coming in. There were a dozen TOSU folks on my flight from Las Vegas yesterday. The TOSU alumni have rented out UT's basketball arena for their pre-game rally and one of the major downtown nightspots for their pre- and post-game parties.

Playing in Texas, but this will be the first real test of their new QB. Still, I think Texas will win, even without their two starting players.:dolphins:

Jaydog57 said:
Playing in Texas, but this will be the first real test of their new QB. Still, I think Texas will win, even without their two starting players.:dolphins:

Starting CB isnt even playing. So who is going to stop Ginn and Anthony Gonzalez? Not to mention the great depth at RB. I really think people are taking are defense to lightley, you guys forget we have Tressel.

The home field advantage means nothing to OSU. The Buckeyes are used to playing in places like the Big House. Do you really think coming to Austin is going to have any affect on Troy Smith and the Buckeyes?

That was a great bail out call. Such BS. Should be 7-3.

Majpain said:
We dont need the Refs help to score.

..Gotta love Tressel's reaction at the half when asked about the call........That dudes got the best poker face on the planet!!!

Majpain said:
Starting CB isnt even playing. So who is going to stop Ginn and Anthony Gonzalez? Not to mention the great depth at RB. I really think people are taking are defense to lightley, you guys forget we have Tressel.
Tight game man, tight game. Buckeyes seem to move the ball a lot better than UT. I hate to say it, only cause I picked Texas, but the Buckeyes might win this one, they have the offense.:peace:

Well, so much for the anti-revenge in the first half. I would have had a push minus that last score. Tough to overcome a turnover inside the other team's 5 yard line when you're dealing with a first half wager.

Now I don't know what to root for, other than both teams to lose.

Back
Top Bottom