OSU vs Texas thread. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OSU vs Texas thread.

DBoston80 said:
..Gotta love Tressel's reaction at the half when asked about the call........That dudes got the best poker face on the planet!!!

Hell yeah. That Mcoy guy is complete garbage, No arm strength what so ever.

Man those pitches to the outside is killing us. Young turns the corner so quick that if you miss a tackle he could break one.

Revenge is a meal best served cold...........................how sweet it is!!!!

DBoston80 said:
Revenge is a meal best served cold...........................how sweet it is!!!!

Bring on Cincy. I hope OSU doesnt look past Cincy.

Majpain said:
Bring on Cincy. I hope OSU doesnt look past Cincy.

Dude if we lose that game it will be he biggest upset in OSU history....Have u watched them play?? GARBAGE!!!!!!!!!!! But yea u never know.

DBoston80 said:
Dude if we lose that game it will be he biggest upset in OSU history....Have u watched them play?? GARBAGE!!!!!!!!!!! But yea u never know.

I know but we play Penn next week, I jsut dont want Tressel to start a 2 week gameplan. I'm not worried about losing to the bearcats.

cincinnati isn't a threat at all.

although i said that in 2002, and cincy played them REAL close. i think clarett sat that one out.

Vertical Limit said:
Didn't Cinci get owned yesterday by Pitt? Their offensive line is complete garbage.

Yes they did. 15- forgot how much Pitt had. Correct me if I'm wrong but does Wanny coach Pitt?

Majpain said:
Yes they did. 15- forgot how much Pitt had. Correct me if I'm wrong but does Wanny coach Pitt?

yes..didnt you see how bad they underachieved last year??? Thats the first sign Wanny is your head coach.

Well the only real teams we play are.

Penn, Iowa, and Michigan.

I can almost taste that Championship.

Back
Top Bottom