OSU vs Texas thread. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OSU vs Texas thread.

ah well i was close i said 30 to 17 o well

congrats to tOSU great game and Smith is the real deal! C yall in Arizona in January :D

AirFishOne said:
ah well i was close i said 30 to 17 o well

congrats to tOSU great game and Smith is the real deal! C yall in Arizona in January :D

Lol dont care who we face, still a victory for OSU:D

Majpain said:
Lol dont care who we face, still a victory for OSU:D

After OSU, the best teams look to be...LSU, AUB, WV, ND....Although I would love to play USC though

DBoston80 said:
After OSU, the best teams look to be...LSU, AUB, WV, ND....Although I would love to play USC though

:yes:

Thanks for the props. And we play each other next week.

However, congrats to the Bucks. By far the best team so far.

I wanna play either LSU or Auburn in the Title game. We already beat ND no point in playing them.

DolphinDevil28 said:
:yes:

Thanks for the props. And we play each other next week.

However, congrats to the Bucks. By far the best team so far.

Bro I have always liked LSU..thats one of the reasons I jumped for joy when we got Saban!!

That LSU defense might be the best in the country...add a very experienced all conference QB..and thats a recipe for success...Ill be anticipating that Auburn game next week...should be awesome

Majpain said:
I wanna play either LSU or Auburn in the Title game. We already beat ND no point in playing them.

I wonder if Texas thought the samething about playing OSU this year

So much for the "any quarterback can win in the Texas system" backhanded slap at Vince.

Couple of things. I thought UT was outmatched for most parts of game, except for UT O-line vs OSU D-line. Problem was OSU is a quality defense and you had to complete some passes. Didn't do it when we needed to.

Troy Smith is for real. I said it last year after the UT game and he proved it.

UT secondary has problems over and above losing our starting CB.

I think McCoy will be fine....next year.

OSU dominated the game. I never really felt we were in it. They moved the ball when they needed to.

UT, we still are National champs for a few more games. Wont be repeating this year. Oh well.

TexPhinPhan said:
So much for the "any quarterback can win in the Texas system" backhanded slap at Vince.

Couple of things. I thought UT was outmatched for most parts of game, except for UT O-line vs OSU D-line. Problem was OSU is a quality defense and you had to complete some passes. Didn't do it when we needed to.

Troy Smith is for real. I said it last year after the UT game and he proved it.

UT secondary has problems over and above losing our starting CB.

I think McCoy will be fine....next year.

OSU dominated the game. I never really felt we were in it. They moved the ball when they needed to.

UT, we still are National champs for a few more games. Wont be repeating this year. Oh well.

a buddy who is dyed in the wool OSU felt Texas gave up the running game to soon, that UT was winning in the trenches early on.

cnc66 said:
a buddy who is dyed in the wool OSU felt Texas gave up the running game to soon, that UT was winning in the trenches early on.

I don't think I would argue with him. I really wanted to see a little more power running, like we did at end of first half, to take advantage of our O-line. I don't remeber seeing Melton in the game at all. Thought Selvin and Charles did great but a little beef in 90 degree weather wouldn't have hurt.

The Pittman fumble was brutal, but not fatal.

Saying all of that, I think OSU still wins the game. Their O was really good against a really good UT D and our O was not.

Too bad longhorn...one thing Ill say tho

in our game against Washington it was 13-13 at half...1000 of our fans had left the game

In ur game it was 24-7 in the 4th and I didnt see one empty seat. You guys sure do have some loyal fans

Lookin forward to October 7th my friend

AirFishOne said:
Too bad longhorn...one thing Ill say tho

in our game against Washington it was 13-13 at half...1000 of our fans had left the game

In ur game it was 24-7 in the 4th and I didnt see one empty seat. You guys sure do have some loyal fans

Lookin forward to October 7th my friend
As always, it will be a good one.

Re: loyalty, it is amazing what a national championship will do for loyalty. When I was at UT during the dark Akers years, you could walk up to the stadium on game day and have the pick of seats. Mack has really turned things around for us.

Hookem

TexPhinPhan said:
As always, it will be a good one.

Re: loyalty, it is amazing what a national championship will do for loyalty. When I was at UT during the dark Akers years, you could walk up to the stadium on game day and have the pick of seats. Mack has really turned things around for us.

Hookem

the same could be said for us during the DARK I MEAN PITCH BLACK ages with Schenlly and Blake thne Stoops came and made everything better :D

Back
Top Bottom