our receiving corps now miles better than the pats | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

our receiving corps now miles better than the pats

Kyndig

Seasoned Veteran
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
No Welker
No Hernandez
Gronk fragile and more likely to get injured again and not play the entire season then not

I like our chances in the AFC East...

they still have #12 throwing the rock... he makes steak from sh*t all day... we still gotta buckwild on D

Other than QB, what position are we not arguably better than the Patsies?

Other than QB, what position are we not arguably better than the Patsies?

imo we are as good as the pats on Defensive line ,our Offensive line is right there with the pats to ,WRs ? we are better ,TE is now better than what the pats have after gronk is down and out and our DBs are better along with safety Brady is the only thing the pats have that are better at BUT Tanny hasnt had a great cast of recivers like he has this year and imo he will be as good as brady if he keeps on progressing like we all know he can , imo we have a very good chance to take the AFC East this year if we can keep playin hard and getting better .

Funny how last season we had easily the worst TE crew in the TE stacked AFC East, now we have the best in the east. I dunno guys, I'm starting to feel like this year rather than next may be the year we shock the Patsies and take that torch outta Bradys cold dead hand.

I must say that's its refreshing to finally see the Pats in disarray. In the past few yrs it was always the Dolphins (Ricky Williams, Dave Wannstedt, Nick Saban, Daunte Culpepper, Sparano, Chad Johnson etc etc) with the distractions. The Jets and Bills have had instability too. This has resulted in the Pat easily capturing division titles.
Its finally caught up to the Pats.
Stability and chemistry have a lot to do with success in the NFL. The Phins have stability in the coaching staff and are entering TC with no questions at QB. The entire team seems optimistic and upbeat.
Brady has to get his timing down with an average group of receivers and undependable (but talented) Gronkowski.
I actually see the Phins as having the better team and the better stability. Brady can only do so much (just ask Marino).

Prisoners in Hernandes's jail are already getting excited about a "tight end" joining their midst

Bring the pass rush. That is the key and has always been.

As of right now they best us in QB, O Line and RB(though that might change once we see what Miller and Gills do). But we own everything else as far as I'm concerned

As of right now they best us in QB, O Line and RB(though that might change once we see what Miller and Gills do). But we own everything else as far as I'm concerned

Care to explain your position opinions as far as why the Patsies OL and RB are better than ours? All they have on the OL is Vollmer and Solder. I am not impressed by their RB especially when you can consider our depth at RB.

We all know that if Gronk does get injured (likely) and we win the AFCE, our resident jest troll will be very quick to point to that, and Hernandez, as the reason we took the division.

Care to explain your position opinions as far as why the Patsies OL and RB are better than ours? All they have on the OL is Vollmer and Solder. I am not impressed by their RB especially when you can consider our depth at RB.

You not being impressed by Ridley and even Vareen to an extent is ludicrous. And I said it might change once we see what our first year starter and rookie can do, so there's definitely room for movement there. And those players you listed form one of the better T groups in the NFL, while we still need to see what Martin can do with a full offseason and a little bulk in strength. Connolly will also be better this year assuming his shoulder is better. But if Martin plays like I think he can, and Miller jumps out of the gate like everybody thinks he can, then we will have them in both categories. All I'm saying is we need a couple of young players/ rookies to step up in order to become better, not getting down on our team in any fashion. I like us to take the crown THIS season, as opposed to some who think it will come in a couple of years.

Back
Top Bottom