our receiving corps now miles better than the pats | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

our receiving corps now miles better than the pats

Care to explain your position opinions as far as why the Patsies OL and RB are better than ours? All they have on the OL is Vollmer and Solder. I am not impressed by their RB especially when you can consider our depth at RB.
Considering our RB's have not started a down yet I'd say the Pats have us beat there as their's has. Ridley, Vereen, and Bolden are pretty good established RB's. Don't know if you're joking about the OL or not but their O-Line blows ours away. Solder>Martin, Mankins>Incognito,Wendell<Pouncey, Connolly/Cannon>Jerry, Vollmer=Clabo. 27 sacks from Brady>35 sacks from Tannehill.

I'm really interested to see how the pats change there offense. Losing Hernandez, is huge, especially with Welker gone, Lloyd gone, and gronk possibly missing time.

That offense is incredibly hard to pick up, the timing on those routes, the reads, and the speed that the offense runs at takes a lot of time to learn and get comfortable with. It's been years since the pats have developed a WR through the draft. A lot of guys just can't pick up the offense, vets included.

Not to mention amendola is made of glass. Pats offense has real question marks.

No Welker
No Hernandez
Gronk fragile and more likely to get injured again and not play the entire season then not

I like our chances in the AFC East...

It was better even if Hernandez was playing but they have the edge b/c they have the best QB of his generation who could make you or I look like a decent NFL WR.

calling it now, amendola will get hurt.

Gronk will be back just in time for Amendola to get hurt. They might both be on the field together for a game...our luck that game would be us.

We all know that if Gronk does get injured (likely) and we win the AFCE, our resident jest troll will be very quick to point to that, and Hernandez, as the reason we took the division.

Why do you care so much what I think? I have zero thoughts about you yet you are constantly thinking of me. I find that odd.

Why do you care so much what I think? I have zero thoughts about you yet you are constantly thinking of me. I find that odd.

He's right though. Hernandez out, Gronk out (for whatever amount of time). It's a fact you'd bring this info up at the end of the year.

He's right though. Hernandez out, Gronk out (for whatever amount of time). It's a fact you'd bring this info up at the end of the year.

Losing Gronk or Hernandez is very different than losing Brady. Brady is the guy that carried that franchise for a decade, w/ him they have won every div title since 2003, w/o him they are very different.

Losing Gronk or Hernandez is very different than losing Brady. Brady is the guy that carried that franchise for a decade, w/ him they have won every div title since 2003, w/o him they are very different.

I think losing welker hurts more than any of this because he was money when they needed a big catch, he was the ultimate outlet.

I think losing welker hurts more than any of this because he was money when they needed a big catch, he was the ultimate outlet.

What a lot of people also underrate about Welker was he was incredibly durable, he took a lot of hits. And if the pats think amendola can fill welkers roll, than they really underrated what Welker was to them and to Brady.

I doubt the pats would of let Welker go knowing what hernandez was going to get himself into, but it really is mind blowing how stubborn the pats were about the whole Welker contract. They really treated him like a nobody.

I thought they made a brilliant move subtracting Welker and adding Amendola IF Amendola can stay healthy. I have always felt Welker was one of the most overrated players in the league.

I thought they made a brilliant move subtracting Welker and adding Amendola IF Amendola can stay healthy. I have always felt Welker was one of the most overrated players in the league.

Of course u did like many because welker is not protypical. Welker has done things no receiver has ever done in NE or the NFL and replacing him with Amendola is among the stupidest decisions the Pats have ever made.

Amendola never can stay healthy and in three out of four seasons he hasnt even averaged over 9 yards a catch. Amazing how a guy that has averaged 8.8 yards a catch as a receiver can be looked upon u as an upgrade. Two certainities Amendola will be hurt and less effective and Welker will be having a damn good season as Peyton's got to guy.

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------

What a lot of people also underrate about Welker was he was incredibly durable, he took a lot of hits. And if the pats think amendola can fill welkers roll, than they really underrated what Welker was to them and to Brady.

I doubt the pats would of let Welker go knowing what hernandez was going to get himself into, but it really is mind blowing how stubborn the pats were about the whole Welker contract. They really treated him like a nobody.

I think they just do what they always try to do, control costs on older players and it backfied. They could have just gave that contract to the better player Welker but their loss and ours and Denver's gain

Care to explain your position opinions as far as why the Patsies OL and RB are better than ours? All they have on the OL is Vollmer and Solder. I am not impressed by their RB especially when you can consider our depth at RB.

Mankins

Of course u did like many because welker is not protypical. Welker has done things no receiver has ever done in NE or the NFL and replacing him with Amendola is among the stupidest decisions the Pats have ever made.

Amendola never can stay healthy and in three out of four seasons he hasnt even averaged over 9 yards a catch. Amazing how a guy that has averaged 8.8 yards a catch as a receiver can be looked upon u as an upgrade. Two certainities Amendola will be hurt and less effective and Welker will be having a damn good season as Peyton's got to guy.

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------

I think they just do what they always try to do, control costs on older players and it backfied. They could have just gave that contract to the better player Welker but their loss and ours and Denver's gain

He catches a bunch of dumpoffs due to the attention other receivers receive and he drops a ton of balls.

Let's see Peyton dump it off rather than go down field, Denver will have 2 choices to choke away their season come playoff time now.

Brady as well as keeping oline intact plus a very deep set of runningbacks

They can run the ball and will be able to throw when they have to. The O won't be as good but it should still be the best in the division along w/ a improved D they should till cruise to a div title.

Back
Top Bottom