Patriots or Jets? Who do you think will win? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patriots or Jets? Who do you think will win?

DolphinsFan23

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Bellychick or Man-genius? They have quite the feud going on this year because of Deion Branch or something. Bellychick wouldn't even shake Mangini's hand after one of those games. Mangini dissed him pretty good I guess. It looks like they aren't buddies anymore. Will the apprentice embarrass the master today? Hmmmmmmmm.

High drama in Foxboro today. I can visualize a bunch of rude, crude Jetfan dudes in the parking lot right about now mooning Patriots fans and flipping them off, maybe a few fights, etc. :D

Well Tom Brady is 10-1 in the playoffs. He's never lost a playoff game at Gillette Stadium or in Foxboro for that matter. You're looking at the perennial power house Patriots (alliteration!) against the up and coming, but still with a rookie head coach New York Jets. I've got to go with consistency and experience in this one, which means the Pats. But i would not be surprised if the Jets win and i also think it should be a close and exciting game.

Pats 24 Jets 13

(Pats get a late score to distance themselves)

i hope the jets then they get knocked out next round

Well Tom Brady is 10-1 in the playoffs. He's never lost a playoff game at Gillette Stadium or in Foxboro for that matter. You're looking at the perennial power house Patriots (alliteration!) against the up and coming, but still with a rookie head coach New York Jets. I've got to go with consistency and experience in this one, which means the Pats. But i would not be surprised if the Jets win and i also think it should be a close and exciting game.

Pats 24 Jets 13

(Pats get a late score to distance themselves)

Gotta admit, I would be very surprised to see the Jets beat the Patriots today with Pennington. This is the time of year where Brady gets super focused and all about business. I'm sure Brady will be VERY prepared for this game. The Jets DBs better be ready. Brady will give them all they can handle all day long. The Jets front 7 better stay in Brady's face all day long or it's over. That's the key to beating the Patriots. Pressure and DBs who can cover their receivers like a glove.

Pennington better not be throwing floaters downfield or making stupid mistakes. This one will probably come down to pressure from the Jets front 7 and if Pennington throws a bunch of picks and panics, etc.

I really have no idea, and I cant believe I say am saying this, but J E T S JETS JETS JETS.

I predict that it is a defensive battle going into halftime with Tomalina driving for a score. As the clock approaches the 1:00 mark, and the fatsies on the Jests 35, Tomalina is hit while throwing (Not a tuck mind you) and has his spleen ruptured, which shields him from the Jests returning it the other way for a TD.

Of course Teddy (I wish I was born a boy) Bruisknee runs out to help his comrade, which consists mostly of covering up Tommies pretty pink panties from the curious onlookers. The panties come across national TV as the medics have to cut his pants off to address his spleen. Bruisknee also adds, "You guys dont have to cut em off, I usually just rip em off".

Final score,

Jests 17
Fatsies 3

God - please Patriots beat the Jets. I will never be able to show my face up here again if the Jets win.

I told BZ two weeks ago that the Jets would lose in the first round.

I told you so.

I didn't see past the second quarter. How come my Jets friend is saying the Pats cheated?

I don't care if they cheated or not, as long as the Jets aren't moving on in the playoffs, I was just curious.

Back
Top Bottom