Patriots or Jets? Who do you think will win? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patriots or Jets? Who do you think will win?

The bills didn't get to beat up on the leagues bottom feeders like the gang green did. We play the likes of Baltimore and San Diego while you pummel unworthy teams like the raiders and the browns. I understand you play the teams on your schedule, but come on stop bragging about squeeking into the playoffs after beating clown teams who arrive to the games in little clown cars.

You trash on the bills, but you escaped earlier in the year with a fluke win (yes fluke win) and get pounded late in the year in the meadowlands. Bottom line Bills > jets and I'll throw the fins in there too (lol 5-1 against the fins in the last three seasons.)

That's going to change soon.

The bills didn't get to beat up on the leagues bottom feeders like the gang green did. We play the likes of Baltimore and San Diego while you pummel unworthy teams like the raiders and the browns. I understand you play the teams on your schedule, but come on stop bragging about squeeking into the playoffs after beating clown teams who arrive to the games in little clown cars.

You trash on the bills, but you escaped earlier in the year with a fluke win (yes fluke win) and get pounded late in the year in the meadowlands. Bottom line Bills > jets and I'll throw the fins in there too (lol 5-1 against the fins in the last three seasons.)

Another fool blaming the schedule. Blah! And yet again, you still havent done crap to get into the playoffs, even if you did, you wouldnt have stood a chance against the Pat's either, hell, the only team that owns the Pat's in our division is the Fins.

Another fool blaming the schedule. Blah! And yet again, you still havent done crap to get into the playoffs, even if you did, you wouldnt have stood a chance against the Pat's either, hell, the only team that owns the Pat's in our division is the Fins.

The Jets should have given Miami a draft pick to borrow Jason Taylor for the Pats game. Brady probably would have curled up into the fetal position and forfeited the game. :lol:

The Jets should have given Miami a draft pick to borrow Jason Taylor for the Pats game. Brady probably would have curled up into the fetal position and forfeited the game. :lol:

Man, i wish we had a player like him on our team! He eats Brady up every time you guys play him!

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: If lending was legal we would be rich

And here's my point lol. You beat up on pipsqueek teams then rag on everyone else for not getting to the playoffs :lol:. You had no shot against any of the other five AFC playoff teams and we all know that. The Jets aren't good. Sorry man.

And here's my point lol. You beat up on pipsqueek teams then rag on everyone else for not getting to the playoffs :lol:. You had no shot against any of the other five AFC playoff teams and we all know that. The Jets aren't good. Sorry man.

Good enough to split with the Bills.
Good enough to split with the Pat's

We won the games that we were supposed to wi.

So your saying that the Bills are good?

Good enough to split with the Bills.
Good enough to split with the Pat's

We won the games that we were supposed to wi.

So your saying that the Bills are good?
Yeah, I am.

The bills in all honesty should have never lost that first game against the jets. Mike Gandy our LT at that time let up like three sacks including the one where JP got drilled in the back and you scored the game winning touchdown.

The bills dominated the Jets both games as we did the fins. The bills demonstrated that they can hang with the NFL elite, have the Jets? No.

The bills time is on the horizon. We finally have a reliable QB after 10 years and we have a great nucleus of young talent. Buffalo isn't a bunch of world beaters yet, but this team will be among the elite soon.

Yeah, I am.

The bills in all honesty should have never lost that first game against the jets. Mike Gandy our LT at that time let up like three sacks including the one where JP got drilled in the back and you scored the game winning touchdown.

The bills dominated the Jets both games as we did the fins. The bills demonstrated that they can hang with the NFL elite, have the Jets? No.

The bills time is on the horizon. We finally have a reliable QB after 10 years and we have a great nucleus of young talent. Buffalo isn't a bunch of world beaters yet, but this team will be among the elite soon.

And yet you didnt beat the Pat's, and you didnt make the playoffs. And you still think that your the better team, amusing!

It was kind of funny and sickening at once, but I found myself rooting for the Jets (and by my avatar you know that was a tough pill to swallow)

I hate both teams, but I kind of admire Mangini and the way he comes across. I just hate Billy B!!!!

It was kind of funny and sickening at once, but I found myself rooting for the Jets (and by my avatar you know that was a tough pill to swallow)

I hate both teams, but I kind of admire Mangini and the way he comes across. I just hate Billy B!!!!

We all hate that man!!:fire:

The jest should have beat us all three games this season seeing how Mangina stole all the pats written scouting reports of the jets before he got locked out of the team facility in foxboro. He even gave Pennington the pats scouting report on him so he could work on his skills. Suppose this is some of the reason Belichick feels the way he does about the great Mangina. Walking away with whats between ones ears is SOP in the nfl but stealing written scouting reports of the team is just plain theft. Mangina should be considered for the thief of the year award not coach of the year.

Yeah, I am.

I was with you until you mentioned the Bills hanging with the NFL elite. Did they beat a playoff team all season? Besides the Jets which wouldn't count anyway because you said they were a fraud. Just wondering.

The jest should have beat us all three games this season seeing how Mangina stole all the pats written scouting reports of the jets before he got locked out of the team facility in foxboro. He even gave Pennington the pats scouting report on him so he could work on his skills. Suppose this is some of the reason Belichick feels the way he does about the great Mangina. Walking away with whats between ones ears is SOP in the nfl but stealing written scouting reports of the team is just plain theft. Mangina should be considered for the thief of the year award not coach of the year.

Oh please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And we bought a TV game and got to hear your counts, which by the way your fans said was cheating, yet your coach and QB said big deal, we all do it.

I was with you until you mentioned the Bills hanging with the NFL elite. Did they beat a playoff team all season? Besides the Jets which wouldn't count anyway because you said they were a fraud. Just wondering.

Very nice!!

Back
Top Bottom