Patriots or Jets? Who do you think will win? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patriots or Jets? Who do you think will win?

Oh please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And we bought a TV game and got to hear your counts, which by the way your fans said was cheating, yet your coach and QB said big deal, we all do it.

Get it straight it wasn't pats fans that said buying TV film was cheating it was the press than made such a big deal out of it.

It's obvious that Belichick was very angry with Mangina about something. After hearing Phil Simms talk about that during the pregame hype yeswterday it became very clear why Bill was pee owed with the mangina. Mangina tried stealing anything and everything he could but in the end it was all for not, we still kicked the s____ out of the jesters.

Get it straight it wasn't pats fans that said buying TV film was cheating it was the press than made such a big deal out of it.

It's obvious that Belichick was very angry with Mangina about something. After hearing Phil Simms talk about that during the pregame hype yeswterday it became very clear why Bill was pee owed with the mangina. Mangina tried stealing anything and everything he could but in the end it was all for not, we still kicked the s____ out of the jesters.

:lol: get over yourselfs!

Enjoy your win like a Champ, not like a chump.

Well Jets, I hope you guys enjoyed your first victory against the Patriots since 2002, and I also hope you enjoyed your rather short playoff run. Enjoy it, because neither will likely happen again....

Well for 5 years at least.

At least the Jet's bow out and dont over excite their fans, instead the Bills tug on the balls of their fans and then flop out at the end.

I agree with you - Tom Donahue did that a lot when he was with the Bills.

He got people excited about nothing, really.

Different game under Levy. All substance, no flash.

Well Jets, I hope you guys enjoyed your first victory against the Patriots since 2002, and I also hope you enjoyed your rather short playoff run. Enjoy it, because neither will likely happen again....

Good game, have to give your team credit, but trust me, your team is average, the AFC East will catch up with you guys next year.

I was with you until you mentioned the Bills hanging with the NFL elite. Did they beat a playoff team all season? Besides the Jets which wouldn't count anyway because you said they were a fraud. Just wondering.
The bills did hang with the NFL elite in a few games. Lindell missed the game winning kick @ indi (16-17), the chargers beat us by three points (21-24) and we lost to the pats opening day (17-19).

Granted we lost all of those games, but they were close. And the difference between the NFL elite and everyone else is that they win those close games.

Although, we lost it was encouraging to see these close games. I mean come on, many games we started five rookies on defense and still almost managed to find a way to win.

The bills are young and experience is the difference between winning a close game or losing it. Hopefully, if the bills continue to progress they will be on the winning end of those close games in the future and share the same type of success the NFL's upper echelon teams do.

That's pretty much what I meant.

I didn't see past the second quarter. How come my Jets friend is saying the Pats cheated?

There were a couple of bad calls(they gave NE a 1st and G on the 3 after our defender didn't touch the Pats WR PLUS the call came a good 5 secs after the play was over), our guy got interfered w/ on a crucial 3rd down inside the 10 but no call and they gave us a horrible spot at the 3 instead of closer to the 1 so it forced us to kick 2 FGs and gave NE a free 3 points BUT NE was the better team and they deserved to win. The final score makes it look like a blowout but it was a 7 pt game until just over 5 mins to play then things got out of hand. It was a hard fought game and anyone who watched would know that.

We'll see, your run will be over soon and w/ a good offseason we'll have an excellent chance to pass you next year.

We'll see, your run will be over soon and w/ a good offseason we'll have an excellent chance to pass you next year.

And the Pats won't have an excellent offseason, too?

They are masters of the Draft, and offseason in general.

And the Pats won't have an excellent offseason, too?

They are masters of the Draft, and offseason in general.

If that's the case then why have the Pats gotten worse the last couple of years?

Back
Top Bottom