Patriots or Jets? Who do you think will win? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patriots or Jets? Who do you think will win?

And we told you at the begining of the season that the Fins were not going to make the playoffs, told you so.

I smell sour grapes. Me specifically, really. That's news to me. It doesn't matter that the Jets made the playoffs because they were embarrassed right? At least that's the story I've always heard from you NYers up until now.

Jets go down this week, and Pats go down next week...life is good.

:dolphins:

If you want to re-enter reality simply turn around and look at your leaderless laughingstock of a team...then your life won't be so good.:sidelol:

Who has similar / better numbers than your QB.

And who made the playoffs? Get out of here with your nonsense, at least the Fins fans have something to be proud of, you crap team doesnt have anything to gloat about.

And who made the playoffs? Get out of here with your nonsense, at least the Fins fans have something to be proud of, you crap team doesnt have anything to gloat about.

That's not what I quoted your post on.

I quoted your post on you trashing our QB, I responded in saying that Losman has similar numbers to Pennington.

I'll wait until tomorrow, or another day to comment on your posts. You're obviously still steaming about the Jets falling apart in the 2nd half today.

That's not what I quoted your post on.

I quoted your post on you trashing our QB, I responded in saying that Losman has similar numbers to Pennington.

I'll wait until tomorrow, or another day to comment on your posts. You're obviously still steaming about the Jets falling apart in the 2nd half today.

A little upset about the loss, but then again Bills nation must still be steaming about not being able to make the playoffs this century.

I didn't see past the second quarter. How come my Jets friend is saying the Pats cheated?

Its called poor sportsmanship and denial. I think the game was played fairly clean by both teams. I hope you don't let him get away with that.

I'm kind of surprised you feel this way considering your fish had gone down by week 5 and your coach went up to Ala. after week 17.

brady and co. 11-1 in playoffs i hate em but have to give porps to them.

The bills didn't get to beat up on the leagues bottom feeders like the gang green did. We play the likes of Baltimore and San Diego while you pummel unworthy teams like the raiders and the browns. I understand you play the teams on your schedule, but come on stop bragging about squeeking into the playoffs after beating clown teams who arrive to the games in little clown cars.

You trash on the bills, but you escaped earlier in the year with a fluke win (yes fluke win) and get pounded late in the year in the meadowlands. Bottom line Bills > jets and I'll throw the fins in there too (lol 5-1 against the fins in the last three seasons.)

Its called poor sportsmanship and denial.

I figured it was, but like I said I only saw up to 2 minutes before halftime.

I hope you don't let him get away with that.

He's bigger than me. :D :escape: :couch:

Back
Top Bottom