Patriots or Jets? Who do you think will win? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patriots or Jets? Who do you think will win?

You sure sound like a jets fan to me.

No, at all, I speak truth, while I root for the Fins all the time, I'm open minded enough to see things that are not Coral and Aqua, unlike most of you Pat fans that can't see beyond the Kraft cheese in front of your nose.

No, at all, I speak truth, while I root for the Fins all the time, I'm open minded enough to see things that are not Coral and Aqua, unlike most of you Pat fans that can't see beyond the Kraft cheese in front of your nose.

A Miami fan living in Jersey that claims to speak the truth. Please stop :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Worse?

What team is in the 2nd round of the playoffs right now? Do you classify that as failure?

They went from 14 wins a year in '03 and '04 down to 10 last year and this year at 12. They haven't had a bye in 2 years. They are still very good but they have gotten worse.

They went from 14 wins a year in '03 and '04 down to 10 last year and this year at 12. They haven't had a bye in 2 years. They are still very good but they have gotten worse.

You can't really say they're worse until the playoffs end.

What if they win the Superbowl this year? Are they still worse? Not sure about what that says for the rest of the AFC.

This post is not a bragging post. I just would like to put somethings in perspective about the patriots since their SB run began.

If your going to look back to 03 and 04 and then compare that with 05 and 06 and say we got worse you have to look at all the changes that went on over that time. We have had to replaced the OC once and the DC twice. Over this time we have seen the likes of
Milloy, Law, Andrusi, Woody McGuinest, Johnson, Vaniteri, Branch, Givens leave along with many other good players. We've seen Harrision go down in week 4 last season for the season and he's been out most of this season with injury also Bruschi goes down with a stroke that many said he would never return from. Since Belichick's 2nd season as our head coach he has faced an enormous amount of lost games to injuries to the starting teams with the Pats starting 40-41 different players each season.
We watched Crennel and Weis leave and then Mangini after his one year stint as DC. Each time a DC left he took players with him. I would think that after losing all these key players 12-4 is quite an accomplishment and get this just from the short list I provided we have been with out 5 defensive players 3 of which are pro bowl calibur yet the defensive stats this season are the best in patriots history, a team record. Belichick has set up one hell of a system and along with Pioli have done an excellent job on the player personnel front. I would offer the challange to any team out there to lose all that the pats have over these past 4 years plus deal with all the injuries and still be able to win the division and on to the 2nd round of the playoffs. Most would be lucky just to finish at 8-8.

I haven't seeen Mr Nfl fan around here since we kicked the Patriots *****.

I haven't seeen Mr Nfl fan around here since we kicked the Patriots *****.

Correct actually it was dec 5. It seems the moderator here is so thin skinned he can't stand the truth. That will probably cost another 30 days vacation. By the way your dolphins laid an butt whooping on us but where will they be playing this sunday?..... :D

A Pat fan that thinks he knows football?????

please, grow up!!

We both know your a bandwagon jets fan hiding out on the dolphins mesage board. Don't worry I'll keep it a secret from the real miami fans. :wink:

This post is not a bragging post. I just would like to put somethings in perspective about the patriots since their SB run began.

If your going to look back to 03 and 04 and then compare that with 05 and 06 and say we got worse you have to look at all the changes that went on over that time. We have had to replaced the OC once and the DC twice. Over this time we have seen the likes of
Milloy, Law, Andrusi, Woody McGuinest, Johnson, Vaniteri, Branch, Givens leave along with many other good players. We've seen Harrision go down in week 4 last season for the season and he's been out most of this season with injury also Bruschi goes down with a stroke that many said he would never return from. Since Belichick's 2nd season as our head coach he has faced an enormous amount of lost games to injuries to the starting teams with the Pats starting 40-41 different players each season.
We watched Crennel and Weis leave and then Mangini after his one year stint as DC. Each time a DC left he took players with him. I would think that after losing all these key players 12-4 is quite an accomplishment and get this just from the short list I provided we have been with out 5 defensive players 3 of which are pro bowl calibur yet the defensive stats this season are the best in patriots history, a team record. Belichick has set up one hell of a system and along with Pioli have done an excellent job on the player personnel front. I would offer the challange to any team out there to lose all that the pats have over these past 4 years plus deal with all the injuries and still be able to win the division and on to the 2nd round of the playoffs. Most would be lucky just to finish at 8-8.

that's part of the game, great teams will lose players and you have to find a way to replcae them- it's why it's so hard to stay on top. NE is still a top team but they aren't anywhere close to where they were a few years ago.

you have had some key ijuries BUt you have never lost Brady, that is huge as he is the biggest reason you have been great.

Back
Top Bottom