Peter King's mid-season All-Pro team - 3 Dolphins on it! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Peter King's mid-season All-Pro team - 3 Dolphins on it!

He's not a superstar, he's a good player but it's comical for anyone to put him on an all-pro team.

I love the Peyton manning lovefest from the media. Do they realize this guy still has reggie Wayne and Pierre Garcon and that he has only been w/o Clark for ONE game so far? They act like he's winning w/ bunch of guys who cannot play in this league. It just baffles me the way he has the media wrapped around his finger.

Bess at the beginning of last year was our only real WR and has played pretty great these last 3 years and is really the new Welker in the league as far as a 3rd down WR. I am not talking punt returner here just WR he has earned hid props. As out supporting cast becomes more dynamic you will see bigger things from this kid.
Manning well I hear what your saying but does Manning make those WR's go or do the WR's make Manning go like your implying. I certainly do not watch the colts like the phins but I did notice this last week that some walk on TE looked pretty good catching the the ball in last weeks game from Peyton.
So while Bess is debatable not Peyton not yet. Heck Peyton deserves the props just from his great commercials he is in!

Back
Top Bottom