Phins to meet with Baker | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Phins to meet with Baker

that's what I thought. fake news.

I think we had a list compiled on this site as well.

Meetings can be anything from hosting a series of Hurricane players to full-on interviews and workouts. I'm sure there are some on this forum who can give some better insight on this as my strength and depth of knowledge is in recruiting.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...eting-with-baker-mayfield-before-his-pro-day/

let's see what the pro-Tannehill fans have to say about this. Didn't Gase say they were set at qb?
Gonna be (as predicted) a diff offseason

Regardless what side anyone is on, IMHO, here is a clear hint; Miami signs a decent vet QB (e.g., Taylor, Bridgewater) and a R1 QB can be taken off the table. My inclination remains no R1 QB, but I'm now waiting for FA to learn more. Until then, these endless (mindless) posts that change no one's mind are just off-season clutter.

Regardless what side anyone is on, IMHO, here is a clear hint; Miami signs a decent vet QB (e.g., Taylor, Bridgewater) and a R1 QB can be taken off the table. My inclination remains no R1 QB, but I'm now waiting for FA to learn more. Until then, these endless (mindless) posts that change no one's mind are just off-season clutter.
I disagree. Signing a vet QB protects them if they can't draft one in round 1. If their plan goes well, they save 17.5M designating Tannehill as a June 1 cut, or could even trade him

If he's there and we take him I'm going to go crazy in a good way, and I'm Pro-Tanny. At the end of the day, Tanny is 30 years old and not elite. You don't pass on a potential elite franchise QB. Period.

If he's there and we take him I'm going to go crazy in a good way, and I'm Pro-Tanny. At the end of the day, Tanny is 30 years old and not elite. You don't pass on a potential elite franchise QB. Period.
that's key, he is serviceable.

This is nothing more than pre-draft posturing. Mayfield is one of the top quarterback prospects this year and most likely won't get out of the top ten. Only way Miami gets him is if they trade up for him. If he does fall to number 11, the team more needs at other positions. Don't let your dislike for Tannehill blind you to those other needs

Back
Top Bottom