Phins to meet with Baker | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Phins to meet with Baker

I know it will be upsetting to some but we are looking for QB2, not a starter. Whether it's Mayfield or not if he ends up better than Tannehill, I doubt we will see much complaining

edit: oh, who am I kidding? Some people here will complain about a Superbowl win

Smoke Screen to attempt to get Buffalos back to back picks.

I know it will be upsetting to some but we are looking for QB2, not a starter. Whether it's Mayfield or not if he ends up better than Tannehill, I doubt we will see much complaining

edit: oh, who am I kidding? Some people here will complain about a Superbowl win
To put this into FH member perspective, keep in mind that based on the recent confidence poll, "some" only equals about 30% and that mostly includes those who are rooting for Tannehill but want to keep all options open.

To put this into FH member perspective, keep in mind that based on the recent confidence poll, "some" only equals about 30% and that mostly includes those who are rooting for Tannehill but want to keep all options open.
why do people on here make it out to be about thill17? it about winning. if we draft qb and he is balling we all are happy. it about bring that superbowl trophy back to Miami..it time for thill17 to step his game up to next level winning.....it all about winning. you don't have to make superbowl but be in playoff.

Last edited:
well that's better than the 92 percent that wanted tanny gone after week 5 in 2016

good thing people aren't held accountable for this stuff...be a shortage of scarlet letters if they were

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom