Photo shows matthews feet were clearly down. Stadium refused to show replay. | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Photo shows matthews feet were clearly down. Stadium refused to show replay.

I hate to bring this up, but I need to get this off my chest. I think the NFL rigged this game. This picture makes me wonder if everybody was in on it. Let me tell my story before everybody jumps down my throat.

My wife was out of town and did not want to call me during the game. She is not a football fan at all and does not know a thing about football. So she check her phone to see if the game with still going. With 12 minutes remaining in the 3rd quarter my phone rings and I answer the call from my wife. Her first words were "Hi, sorry the Dolphins lost." At this point in the game we were winning 17 to 3, so I informed her the Dolphins were up by 10. Her phone said the Dolphins lost with the score 27 to 17. I end the call there and told her I would call her after the game. Now with all the bull crap calls and how the game unfold, it really makes me wonder if the NFL site predicting the final score in the 3rd quarter was really a computer glitch.

Um, no that's where you're wrong. First off unless you actually SAW the game (which your previous posts suggest you didn't), you're talking out of your you know what. 2nd, I did in fact see the game and the miscalls were nothing short of BLATANT BS! Again, I was watching the game with Patriots fans and even THEY said we got screwed. I'm here to tell you, those calls screwed us

you blew a 14 pt lead, you were shut out in the 2nd half, the biggest call of the game was a correct one. Stop blaming the officials and blame the players/coaches who failed to execute.

I understand, I'd probably be doing the same thing but the reality is good tams overcome bad calls. You get away w/ bad calls sometimes(no one is giving back the Indy game, right?) and they go against you sometimes.

you blew a 14 pt lead, you were shut out in the 2nd half, the biggest call of the game was a correct one. Stop blaming the officials and blame the players/coaches who failed to execute.

I understand, I'd probably be doing the same thing but the reality is good tams overcome bad calls. You get away w/ bad calls sometimes(no one is giving back the Indy game, right?) and they go against you sometimes.
Do me a favor, if the game is replayed watch it and THEN make your judgement, don't do it blindly. The refs clearly swayed the game which ultimately contributed to the point swing. I don't absolve the players or coaching because they played a part, but the calls were laughable at best

Do me a favor, if the game is replayed watch it and THEN make your judgement, don't do it blindly. The refs clearly swayed the game which ultimately contributed to the point swing. I don't absolve the players or coaching because they played a part, but the calls were laughable at best

please tell the controversial calls and list game situation(down, distance, time, score)?

please tell the controversial calls and list game situation(down, distance, time, score)?
If I didn't have a life and a full time job I would completely oblige. You are speaking about something you didn't see, and if you are going to make definitive statements then have the background info to back it up

If I didn't have a life and a full time job I would completely oblige. You are speaking about something you didn't see, and if you are going to make definitive statements then have the background info to back it up

so you can post nonsensical posts like this but you can't take a minute to post the controversial calls? all I know id the biggest call was a CORRECT call so whining about that won't help. what else happened? the bottom line is you blew a 14 pt lead and were shut out 24-0 in the 2nd half. I'm sure you had a bad call or 2 as most teams experience on a weekly basis, you weren't good enough to overcome.

so you can post nonsensical posts like this but you can't take a minute to post the controversial calls? all I know id the biggest call was a CORRECT call so whining about that won't help. what else happened? the bottom line is you blew a 14 pt lead and were shut out 24-0 in the 2nd half. I'm sure you had a bad call or 2 as most teams experience on a weekly basis, you weren't good enough to overcome.
nonsensical? Ok, like I said, I have a professional life outside of football, and the league officials were questioned pertaining to certain calls, so apparently it became an issue. There was the "ghost" pass interference call for example which helped the Patriots sustain a drive, not to mention how the live game feed showed Rishard Matthews completion IN BOUNDS, yet they inexplicably didn't have that angle on the replay. Yes, you're correct in your assumption that one or two calls go both ways, but it was obviously in the Pats favor. We weren't good enough to overcome yet we were up 17-3? Yeah, ok

nonsensical? Ok, like I said, I have a professional life outside of football, and the league officials were questioned pertaining to certain calls, so apparently it became an issue. There was the "ghost" pass interference call for example which helped the Patriots sustain a drive, not to mention how the live game feed showed Rishard Matthews completion IN BOUNDS, yet they inexplicably didn't have that angle on the replay. Yes, you're correct in your assumption that one or two calls go both ways, but it was obviously in the Pats favor. We weren't good enough to overcome yet we were up 17-3? Yeah, ok

the officials prevented you from scoring in the 2nd half and gave NE 24 pts?

clearly you weren't good enough to overcome a bad call or 2.

Philbin is horrible with clock management and when to challenge.

For the love of ****, can someone post a clip of the catch? Junc is right. As I've said all week, the Dolphins didn't lose b/c of the refs. Score some god damn points in the second half and then talk.

Back
Top Bottom