Poll: Jennings or Wallace | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Poll: Jennings or Wallace

Jennings or Wallace?

• Jennings

Votes: 123 56.7%
  • Wallace

Votes: 94 43.3%

• Total voters
Gosh Bowe does NOTHING for me! IMO he's a Brandon Marshall-Lite. In case your thinking Brandon Marshall would have put us over the edge my answer is NO he wouldn't. Hell what happened to Chicago this year should have told you that. We really really really need some people that can move on offense. I like Jennings, But his age is a big problem and I completely agree with you about Wallace, the few games I've seen he CAN'T be trusted to be a #1 WR and he drops a "shocking" amount of balls. He's way closer to Tedd Ginn than say a true Alpha #1 receiver.

The only way I could stomach Bowe is if we ABSOLUTELY took at least two studs in the draft that can move at the WR position, on of which being Steadman Bailey!

Brandon Marshall is one of the best receivers in the league whether you like to admit it or not. The only reason Chicago didn't make the playoffs is because they ONLY threw the ball to Marshall. If Alshon Jeffrey develops and they get a TE, they might have a fighting chance. Not to mention that awful o-line.

We would honestly be much better off if we still had Brandon Marshall (in my opinion!)

Gosh Bowe does NOTHING for me! IMO he's a Brandon Marshall-Lite. In case your thinking Brandon Marshall would have put us over the edge my answer is NO he wouldn't. Hell what happened to Chicago this year should have told you that. We really really really need some people that can move on offense. I like Jennings, But his age is a big problem and I completely agree with you about Wallace, the few games I've seen he CAN'T be trusted to be a #1 WR and he drops a "shocking" amount of balls. He's way closer to Tedd Ginn than say a true Alpha #1 receiver.

The only way I could stomach Bowe is if we ABSOLUTELY took at least two studs in the draft that can move at the WR position, on of which being Steadman Bailey!

How would we have no been better with three actual NFl receivers. with Hartlines improvement and Marshall being as good as he is, there is no doubt our passing game would have been better and at least Marshall knows what the endzone looks like.

I would take any of those WR's ! They all get separation .....Our Offense looks like there playing against The best CB's every week !!! Damn,,,,,

I would take any of those WR's ! They all get separation .....Our Offense looks like there playing against The best CB's every week !!! Damn,,,,,

Just makes no sense how Hartline doesnt break any plays.

A. We would have been much better with Marshall. For so many reasons, but I will just mention what he would have brought in the redzone.

B. I would prefer Jennings. A team player who will instantly help Ryan. I want Bowe before Wallace, Bowe is a team player for him to keep his mouth shut this season proves it.

C. To be quite honest I would take Wallace, Bowe, Jennings, Maclin (fa?) anyone who can help

Jennings. If we were to aquire Jennings I would very llikely become a season ticket holder. He will make the diffrence for us on offensive. Period.

Back
Top Bottom