Pouncey making ROY push? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pouncey making ROY push?

Keep telling yourself that, if that helps you sleep at night. Beleive me the #1 pick was available to anyone who wanted it. People also said there was no way Atlanta would be able to land Green.
Chubbs

notsureifserious.jpg

pouncey will make the pro bowl if he keeps it up, i guess he is following in longs footsteps

I am stoked we got Pouncey when there were no viable QB options there - with the better QB crop coming in 2012, when is the last time you saw Vince Wilfork push back 4 yards on the goal line by a Dolphin let alone a C, well Pouncey did just that and the RB ran behind the LG and got stuffed

I also really liked the Pouncey pick rather than reaching on a QB or a RB. Thomas has looked good so far, and Pouncey, as already obviously stated, is looking really good. The quarterbacks coming up this year look better than most from this past year, and we're almost certain to have a better pick. Sure, it sucks that we are terrible now, but at least we aren't sucking in addition to having a flop of a first rounder.

I also really liked the Pouncey pick rather than reaching on a QB or a RB. Thomas has looked good so far, and Pouncey, as already obviously stated, is looking really good. The quarterbacks coming up this year look better than most from this past year, and we're almost certain to have a better pick. Sure, it sucks that we are terrible now, but at least we aren't sucking in addition to having a flop of a first rounder.

Yea one thing this regime wont do is reach for a qb lol. They are perfectly content with losing it seems and only value OL and DLinemen in the early rounds,

The Forum draft experts here claimed Pouncey was a bad pick and so was Thomas.

This regime is really bad, but anyone who actually watches football properly knew these guys would be solid picks. I still think our draft was solid, it will be nice to see what a real staff can do with these players.

He's doing a great job, but it's gonna be much harder fro him vs anybody that touches the ball.

Keep telling yourself that, if that helps you sleep at night. Beleive me the #1 pick was available to anyone who wanted it. People also said there was no way Atlanta would be able to land Jones.
Chubbs

Doubt it. Carolina wanted Newton. Simple as that.

Back
Top Bottom