Proud of my Jets | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Proud of my Jets

Great playoff run by the Jets. That was admirable intensity. Sanchez has so many terrific qualities -- play faking, pump fakes, athletic arrogance, maneuverability, and a basic delivery.

As long as we're bragging about draft position, what are the odds that a 57th pick in one draft turns out to be superior to the same position 5th pick in the following draft? Big hint: Horrible. I point that out only for an injection of reality. Some of the posts here the past few weeks have comically slanted, in terms of Miami better than the Jets and Henne over Sanchez.

The only thing I don't like about the Jets is the gimmick defense. The 3-4 lends itself to that, scrambling around trying to mask intentions, every player in the front seven trying to be half of this and three quarters of that. It was so refreshing to watch the Colts line up in a recognizable 4-3 and simply attack.

I find it more than mildly amusing that many of the same posters who are denouncing the Jets are ones championing the 3-4 defense. I just watched the Colts defeat the two best 3-4 defenses in the league, one by 17 points and the other by 13. That's the bottom line, certainly more valid than scrambling to assert the Jets had no business in the playoffs. After all, it's our guy who coined, "You are what you are."

Those T-shirts will go to a good cause at least! [I think they do that every year? Hey, the Patriots are 19-0 in Somalia...]

I made it my mission to get one of those World Champion 19-0 Patsy t-shirts. After 3 months of hunting when I finally found one, I bought two just in case something happened to the other one.

Blemish2-1.jpg

I just watched the Colts defeat the two best 3-4 defenses in the league, one by 17 points and the other by 13.

In all fairness I've watched Peyton do that to every defense in the NFL. Not to mention both of those offenses were led by two very very young QB's.

Great playoff run by the Jets. That was admirable intensity. Sanchez has so many terrific qualities -- play faking, pump fakes, athletic arrogance, maneuverability, and a basic delivery.

As long as we're bragging about draft position, what are the odds that a 57th pick in one draft turns out to be superior to the same position 5th pick in the following draft? Big hint: Horrible. I point that out only for an injection of reality. Some of the posts here the past few weeks have comically slanted, in terms of Miami better than the Jets and Henne over Sanchez.

You do realize that 2 of the 3 best QBs left standing this weekend were taken AFTER the first round, don't you? And that a full 50% of the final 8 QBs last weekend were non-first round picks - including 2 who weren't picked at all??

Oh and Jamarcas, Brady, Alex are happy to represent and also send their regards.

Don't be upset b/c w/ a rookie HC and rookie QB we made it further than any Dolphin team in the last 18 seasons.

I'm not upset bro. I think your funny as hell. I have a three year old daughter who is funny too, just not as funny as you.

you dont' want to talk about your #1 D or #1 run game anymore. just your rookie hc, and rookie qb who throws way too many INTS?

I'm content as a phin fan, two years ago was great, truth be told I kind of expected a slight regression, I believe we will be highly competitive again next season.

who cares how far you made it compared to dolphins teams in the last 18 seasons, how far you made it compared to jets teams in the past is WHAT A JETS fan should be concerning themselves with.

are all 12,000+ of your posts as sill as some of these the last few days have been?

I'm not upset bro. I think your funny as hell. I have a three year old daughter who is funny too, just not as funny as you.

you dont' want to talk about your #1 D or #1 run game anymore. just your rookie hc, and rookie qb who throws way too many INTS?

I'm content as a phin fan, two years ago was great, truth be told I kind of expected a slight regression, I believe we will be highly competitive again next season.

who cares how far you made it compared to dolphins teams in the last 18 seasons, how far you made it compared to jets teams in the past is WHAT A JETS fan should be concerning themselves with.

are all 12,000+ of your posts as sill as some of these the last few days have been?

You are content having won one playoff game for the decade?

This was our 2nd AFC Title Game in 11 years and I can tell you it is alot more fun making it that far than losing in the WC or div rd or not making the playoffs at all.

You are content having won one playoff game for the decade?

This was our 2nd AFC Title Game in 11 years and I can tell you it is alot more fun making it that far than losing in the WC or div rd or not making the playoffs at all.

this team has been poorly mismanaged and underachieved for at least a decade. so given the past two season, yes I am content. I see things being turned around. I see good things happening for this team.

So in the last 11 years, the phins have won just as many title games as you. I dont' see why your beating your chest about that.

Speaking of regression, if your jets don't make the title game next year, I and perhaps many will see that as regressing.... will you not be content if you still see improvement in other areas.

I always want to see my team win the SB, or at the very least make the playoffs. but if you dont' win the SB, than you won just as many titles that year as 31 other teams.

I see you as just being a bull headed jets fan on a dolphins forum and nobody really knows why. how many posts do you have on TGG??

Back
Top Bottom