Proud of my Jets | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Proud of my Jets

Hos did your playoff games go?

LOL @ Celebratng a fourth place finish. Give it up. You guys can keep those moral victories. I'm to old for moral victories. I'm sick of making the playoffs. It's not enough. You guys can grin and beat your chest over it....I won't do it. I demand more. I demand better.

jet_plane_crash_epic_fail_plane_on_-1.jpg

Hos did your playoff games go?

its funny cuz if it were the other way around and someone here made that comment junc would indefinately say "those games dont matter unless you make it to the big one"

its funny cuz if it were the other way around and someone here made that comment junc would indefinately say "those games dont matter unless you make it to the big one"
that is very true

Absolutely which is why I praised your team for winning the division last year, right?:rolleyes2:

If Brady plays 16 games in 2008 you don't think NE wins one more game and wins the division?

Jets suck

No... I predict the Gang Green to go all the way next year..., with a seasoned teenager..., throwing to his already bitchin - Braylon - there is no doubt in my mind the division is the Jets...

:linedance: Go J...e...t....s!!!!

whose to say he wins one more...you

Call me crazy for thinking Brady would have meant at least a 1 game difference for the 2008 Pats.

All that is meaningless anyway, you keep brining it up. You guys did what you had to do to win the division. Brady was out, that sucked for NE but you guys took advantage while us and Buffalo did not.

If Brady plays 16 games in 2008 you don't think NE wins one more game and wins the division?

here junc, ima give you a taste of your own medicine right here..."how do you know if he plays anything can happen"

haha see what i mean junc, your a hypocrite homer

If Marino didnt tear his achilles tendon in 1993...

Then you make the playoffs in 1993. You guys keep brining up the Brady statement, I think it's logical to suggest NE wins the div if he is healthy but again he wasn't and you guys earned it but I'm not going to lie about things and pretend the Brady inuury had no affect on the race.

Back
Top Bottom