QB heavy offseason | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

QB heavy offseason

Mason Rudolph will NEVER be there in Round 2. Buffalo or the Cardinals will take him in a heart beat.

Last edited:
I don't care if thill17 is starter or not I feel he need competition. The best QB will win job any way. Thill17 can not continue to win 6 to 8 game yr. IF tyrod can get bills to playoff. With no help from bills front office thill17 should at least get dolphins to wild card. Right now dolpins fight for second place with bills jets, and wild card team like jag.bal.ten sandiego.kc, oak hou

The Bills had luck on their side late in the year, but Tyrod was good enough often enough to beat the teams they should have beaten. And he did this while the Bills front office was working tirelessly around the clock to set him and the rest of the team up to fail, Kelvin Benjamin signing notwithstanding. I would hope a healthy Tannehill could meet or exceed that standard.

The Bills had luck on their side late in the year, but Tyrod was good enough often enough to beat the teams they should have beaten. And he did this while the Bills front office was working tirelessly around the clock to set him and the rest of the team up to fail, Kelvin Benjamin signing notwithstanding. I would hope a healthy Tannehill could meet or exceed that standard.
Miami is doing every thing in world to help thill17 secede. they don't want bring in a guy who may be threat to him as taking his job. I feel that ross must want thill17 to be qb. I got to give tyrod credit...he is fighter but will lose in end with bills.

Not really. Miami has drafted 4 QBs in the 1st 4 rounds in the last 17 years, not counting FA acquisitions. They've tried quite a few times.
who else have dolphins draft in rd1 since 2000 as qb. the only one I know is thill17

Miami is doing every thing in world to help thill17 secede. they don't want bring in a guy who may be threat to him as taking his job. I feel that ross must want thill17 to be qb. I got to give tyrod credit...he is fighter but will lose in end with bills.

2016 was the only year in Tannehill's career where the changes made (coaching, OL) actually worked to a degree. The result was the playoffs.

Tyrod Taylor is a terrible QB. He will not get another chance to start. Career backup from this point forward.

when have dolphins ever devolope qb?that why they need draft qb in rd 1 or 2. any qb that come to dolphins happy to be backup. I don't want him on this team.

The Dolphins have their franchise QB. They will not be drafting a player for "competition". Only idiots purposely setup a QB controversy on their teams. They may draft a backup QB. That will not happen in the first round. Only idiots draft backups in the first round.

2016 was the only year in Tannehill's career where the changes made (coaching, OL) actually worked to a degree. The result was the playoffs.

Tyrod Taylor is a terrible QB. He will not get another chance to start. Career backup from this point forward. how is tyrod terrible qb and tanhill17 is great qb. did tyrod just made playoff? he can not be that terrible?? I am kind of confused? dolphins fan see something that I do nt see when it come to thill17. have he made probowl or playoff? tyrod have done both and don't get no respect from bills thank to be talking x and o. he was invited to 2 probowl but didn't play due to injure.

The Dolphins have their franchise QB. They will not be drafting a player for "competition". Only idiots purposely setup a QB controversy on their teams. They may draft a backup QB. That will not happen in the first round. Only idiots draft backups in the first round.
thill17 is not franchised qb. he is like 21 best qb in nfl. Miami can do better than that.. we will never win sb again

Last edited:
I disagree and so does Adam Gase.
right now I do nt know what to expect for Gase. I hope he is right because if he is not him and thill17 will be heading out door. coach do get fired. our next coach will be jim harbaugh in 2yr.

how is tyrod terrible qb and tanhill17 is great qb.

Never said Tannehill was great. Tyrod is terrible because he is a very limited QB.

did tyrod just made playoff? he can not be that terrible?? I am kind of confused?

You are confused. So are all the members of the #QBwinz club. The Bills had the #6 ranked rushing offense and the 31st ranked passing offense. Does that clear things up?

dolphins fan see something that I do nt see when it come to thill17. have he made probowl or playoff? tyrod have done both and don't get no respect from bills thank to be talking x and o. he was invited to 2 probowl but didn't play due to injure.

I realize you don't see it in Tannehill. That doesn't mean it is not there.

right now I do nt know what to expect for Gase. I hope he is right because if he is not him and thill17 will be heading out door. coach do get fired. our next coach will be jim harbaugh in 2yr.

We shall see. Gase came to Miami partly because of what he saw in Tannehill. 2016 certainly didn't do anything to change his mind. 2017 was an unfortunate loss to the team when Tannehill went down. His value should be obvious to everyone, but unfortunately it is not. Gase sees it and so do I.

Was Fales a draft pick? Dougherty regressed IMO last year. Wonder if Gase attempted to change any of his mechanics. I thought Fales looked ok in the finale. I know if I am Moore I am gone as Gase showed me no love last year. As far as drafting a QB I don't think so until possibly the 5th round UNLESS Gase sees that stud in the first round like a Peyton Manning type he just can't pass on. I agree with Digital for the most part as I do not see QB as a high priority but I still draft one just late. Look if RT goes down again it could be Gases job and this is not about business its about winning now.

Back
Top Bottom