Ramses Barden | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ramses Barden

mathews is the only wr with any real upside on the roster...he's got more upside than hartline and bess for dang sure...you're killng me...ramses barden lmao

Based on what? A few catches? He was a seventh-round pick that saw late season action. Where the hell do you get all this upside from? Care to make a friendly wager on his 2013 production?

Oh. My. God. No. Can you stop reading into everything I'm saying? It's a simple NFL commentary. Just saying, it's hard for guys to continue NFL careers when they are PS ineligible. Happened to Wallace, Ed Miles, Courtney Bryan, etc. Not making any comments about Wallace's ability. Jesus christ.

do you get the part that none of those scrubs you mentioned deserve to have any more "nfl careers"...they're waste of time...p squad 53 man whatever...

Do let me know when Rishard Matthews has a game like Barden's game vs Carolina. It could be a while, especially if Matthews doesn't play/can't get on the field in 2013, like I suspect.

Jeez.

Carolina has horrid secondary players, also has Eli Manning throwing him the ball and far more weapons on that offense to give the defense fits.

I like Rishard Matthews. He's a tough kid who caught everything even when hit hard. Considering he was rookie, I see promise there. The history of the league tells us that tons of receivers struggle as rooks and then emerge. I am not guaranteeing that with Mathews but I'd say he will at least be in the receiver rotation. Having a deep receiver corps has been crucial to Green Bay's success, and I'd expect Matthews to be part of Miami's rotation.

Based on what? A few catches? He was a seventh-round pick that saw late season action. Where the hell do you get all this upside from? Care to make a friendly wager on his 2013 production?

don't confuse lack of ability with lack of opportunity...mathews started gaining the trust of this staff late in the season...there's no reason to think he can't contribute in 2013 off what he showed when he got his chance either...

anyways i know when a guys got something to work with...and mathews does...only question i have is how high is his upside...i see at least solid #2 wr ability there...he's got some things going for him in the pros...gets off press coverage has deceptive speed and gets on top of dbs pretty well...runs good routes...tough

don't confuse lack of ability with lack of opportunity...mathews started gaining the trust of this staff late in the season...there's no reason to think he can't contribute in 2013 off what he showed when he got his chance either...

anyways i know when a guys got something to work with...and mathews does...only question i have is how high is his upside...i see at least solid #2 wr ability there...he's got some things going for him in the pros...gets off press coverage has deceptive speed and gets on top of dbs pretty well...runs good routes...tough

Solid No. 2? Let's make a wager then. I predict he will never top 500 yards in any of his pro seasons. What do you think?

He's a solid thick WR.

Now I doubt he's gonna be a Colston 7th round pick.

Lets not forget about Fuller on the PS.

Solid No. 2? Let's make a wager then. I predict he will never top 500 yards in any of his pro seasons. What do you think?

i think depending on what happens in free agency and the draft you better be careful making that kind of statement

i think depending on what happens in free agency and the draft you better be careful making that kind of statement

I'm talking about career. Whether it's in Miami or elsewhere, I bet he NEVER does it. But a "solid No. 2" prospect almost certainly would. How about $20?

I'm with Hoops on this, I saw a bit more speed and seperation ability from Matthews than Barden. Barden reminds me of Legedrop NoNo, big and slow.

How is he any better than Rishard Matthews?

I like what I see from Matthews. He's a big body and has been able to get off separation pretty damn well. I'd take Matthews over Barden all day everyday.

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dsprofile.php?pyid=61522&draftyear=2009&genpos=wr / http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dsprofile.php?pyid=61522&draftyear=2009&genpos=wr / one guy has been in the league four years, the other was a rookie. I'm not sure I understand why we would think ramses would be the number 1 on any team. Heck he had eli throwing him the ball and still hasn't gotten more than 500 yards a season. Heck Nadookie was a more productive receiver his first 4 years in the league than ramses.

Back
Top Bottom