Random NFL Facts people might not know Thread | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Random NFL Facts people might not know Thread

Whiff. Pathetic.

Nick told the world there was no way he would leave for the Alabama Job, yet he did.....got to love the integrity of a man that is nowhere tough enough to finish a job he said he would finish because of his failures, and lied to everyone about leaving because he was not man enough to admit it.

Mark Sanchez is tied for the most road PLAYOFF WINS as a starting QB in NFL history with a total of 4. He just finished his 2nd season. Trying to compare Chad Henne to Sanchez is just ridiculous. I dont know why people try. I cant stand Sanchez personally, and of course I hate the ****ing Jests, but give me a break already. Sanchez is so much better than Henne will ever be its sick.

**** Henne's completion percentage. Stop throwing picks, start making plays, show some ****ing guts in the clutch, quit checking down on every throw and ballooning that completion percentage, and try leading the offense to the endzone a few times so that we can stop watching Sparano fist pump everytime Carpenter nails a FG. Would ya please?

What a ridiculous comment regarding the thread....What does Henne's picks, plays and guts, as is your opinion, have to do with unusual or unknown or random facts about the NFL...the OP said FACTS...not opinions...

Nick told the world there was no way he would leave for the Alabama Job, yet he did.....got to love the integrity of a man that is nowhere tough enough to finish a job he said he would finish because of his failures, and lied to everyone about leaving because he was not man enough to admit it.

This is more ancient history...sure he lied about Alabama talking to him. What would you have expected him to say..Yeah, they have an offer on the table and I'm considering it...IN DECEMBER, while the NFL season is still going on ?? Coachspeakers are the biggest bunch of liars on the planet, next to politicians and lawyers...have some sense...what could he have said at that time, that would have made a difference ??

Seriously,

I'm about to call the WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAmbulance on everyone in this thread.

I didn't know FH had there own version of "The View"

Saban is to "integrity" what Paris Hilton is to "chastity" (or the runaway bride is to "commitment" )

Fact of the day: TedSlimm thinks his word is gold. He is like a woman....even if he's wrong, he thinks he is always right.

If Nick Saban had guts he would have ignored team physicians and taken Brees over Culpepper!

Dick Wood (2), Joey Harrington, and Bob Griese are the only 3 Dolphins quarterbacks to post a 0.0 quarterback rating. Bob Griese is also the only Dolphin quarterback to post a perfect 158.3 quarterback rating.

random fact: I lol'd at Dick Wood

Fact of the day: TedSlimm thinks his word is gold. He is like a woman....even if he's wrong, he thinks he is always right.

TedSlimm's words are pretty damn close to gold. You'd be aware of it if you had been paying attention all this time.

What am I wrong about?

Well you did put Slimm instead of Ginn for your name.

Thats one i guess. :idk:

If Miami had drafted who TedSlimm told them to in the first place, his name would be TedWillis.... chalk another one up for the geniuses that are employed by NFL front offices...

Back
Top Bottom