Random NFL Facts people might not know Thread | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Random NFL Facts people might not know Thread

I tell you what I call it. I call it a man with GUTS and integrity.

First, it took GUTS because he knew he was going to get BLASTED by idiots and called a bold faced lier for making that statement. But, he didnt let that stop him from being a man about the situation and doing the right thing.

This is where the integrity comes in. The guy was doing his absolute best to be the HC of the Miami Dolphins while he was still the HC of the Miami Dolphins. He knew that he owed it to those players to do the absolute best job he could while he was still there. So in order to take the attention off him and have the media give it a rest about being the Bama coach, he told them that lie just so he could get back to the job he currently held and give his team the best chance of success. He wasnt going to let those players down that he currently coached and if he took all the heat when he did leave for Alabama, so be it. Thats a ****ing man right there. He simply did not give a **** what it meant towards how he would be perceived when he did leave. All he wanted to do was HONOR his committment to the Miami Dolphins for the remander of the season. His lie to the media got everyone off his back about it for those last few weeks of the season which allowed him to focus on his job and allowed the players the opportunity to focus on theirs and not have to answer a bunch of questions about a job their current HC wasnt going to start until the current NFL season was over.

Saban has more balls and integrity than most of you have on your chin. Which for some of you, is quite a lot of balls. :lol: Damn thats a funny line that just came to me as I was typing right now. :lol:

Hahahaha this is the most retarded thing I have ever read on this website

One thing about a team in disarray, some threads are entertaining as hell

Bumps that is one of the funniest responses I have seen in Finheaven but it shouldn't be. :sidelol:

Whiff. Pathetic.

wiff wiff wiiff wiff. stfu! how does it feel to be penetrated from two ends? one end saban the other ryan, and in your hand sanchez. you are pathetic. you think you know so much about the game. have you even played at a high level? or coach it? you are probly some fat slob that just sits on your computer watching vids, thinking your some football guru. who cares state you opinion and be done with it. who gives a ****

What if they were? I can't wait until an NFL player comes out and the ignorance ends. There are probably 5+ players on the team that are gay, but idiots like you make it difficult to be themselves.

Mark Sanchez? Is that you?

What if they were? I can't wait until an NFL player comes out and the ignorance ends. There are probably 5+ players on the team that are gay, but idiots like you make it difficult to be themselves.

lol silly f*ggot, dicks are for chicks.

I tell you what I call it. I call it a man with GUTS and integrity.

First, it took GUTS because he knew he was going to get BLASTED by idiots and called a bold faced lier for making that statement. But, he didnt let that stop him from being a man about the situation and doing the right thing.

This is where the integrity comes in. The guy was doing his absolute best to be the HC of the Miami Dolphins while he was still the HC of the Miami Dolphins. He knew that he owed it to those players to do the absolute best job he could while he was still there. So in order to take the attention off him and have the media give it a rest about being the Bama coach, he told them that lie just so he could get back to the job he currently held and give his team the best chance of success. He wasnt going to let those players down that he currently coached and if he took all the heat when he did leave for Alabama, so be it. Thats a ****ing man right there. He simply did not give a **** what it meant towards how he would be perceived when he did leave. All he wanted to do was HONOR his committment to the Miami Dolphins for the remander of the season. His lie to the media got everyone off his back about it for those last few weeks of the season which allowed him to focus on his job and allowed the players the opportunity to focus on theirs and not have to answer a bunch of questions about a job their current HC wasnt going to start until the current NFL season was over.

Saban has more balls and integrity than most of you have on your chin. Which for some of you, is quite a lot of balls. :lol: Damn thats a funny line that just came to me as I was typing right now. :lol:

do you know what the word integrity means? i can tell you that it has something to do with being honest, and that is one thing saban is not. and the only two people with balls on their chin in this forum is you a and slim.

do you know what the word integrity means? i can tell you that it has something to do with being honest, and that is one thing saban is not. and the only two people with balls on their chin in this forum is you a and slim.

[video=youtube;85Jyw1BGvDc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85Jyw1BGvDc[/video]

:lol:

I swear, the pro-Henne crowd vs. the anti-Henne crowd on here is like Ohio State vs. Michigan fans.

I swear, the pro-Henne crowd vs. the anti-Henne crowd on here is like Ohio State vs. Michigan fans.

LMFAO you put JediJ's post in your sig. That thing is ****ing hillarious. In a thread full of great post that one is classic.

Back
Top Bottom