Random NFL Facts people might not know Thread | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Random NFL Facts people might not know Thread

Mark Sanchez is tied for the most road PLAYOFF WINS as a starting QB in NFL history with a total of 4. He just finished his 2nd season. Trying to compare Chad Henne to Sanchez is just ridiculous. I dont know why people try. I cant stand Sanchez personally, and of course I hate the ****ing Jests, but give me a break already. Sanchez is so much better than Henne will ever be its sick.

**** Henne's completion percentage. Stop throwing picks, start making plays, show some ****ing guts in the clutch, quit checking down on every throw and ballooning that completion percentage, and try leading the offense to the endzone a few times so that we can stop watching Sparano fist pump everytime Carpenter nails a FG. Would ya please?

IMO , i do know a little bit about football, and sanchez isnt at all better qb than henne .matter of fact im willing to bet anybody here that sanchez will never be an elite, or a probowl qb. i know that henne isnt marino, but the way that some on here is talking that sanchez is the next coming of marino for the jests, imo mark is average qb and thats all he will ever be . imo henne has a stronger arm and is just as moble as sanchez, the only thing henne dosent have as of right now and may never have and thats makin the right reads on the field and locks onto his target the only thing i see sanchez is better at than henne is that he reads the field better,and he dosent force his throws,and sanchez hasnt had to worrie about learning a new offence each year, same offence for sanchez since hes been a jet, but if laying down and letting the jests beat you like the teams did in the games that didnt mean squat to the team they was playing to get into the playoffs because the teams they played done and clinched and couldnt get a better seed played there 2nd and 3rd string players if that makes sanchez a better qb because of that and because there rbs were better at hitting the hole than ours was and how much money have they got tied up in there front ol ? i mean henne may never be the qb we are lookin for but sanchez will be nothing but average for the jests

Havent you all heard...Sanchez is the second coming and was also there for the first... yes Sanchez is the son of god... and henne.... well henne is god way of punishing man for all their sins....

What if they were? I can't wait until an NFL player comes out and the ignorance ends. There are probably 5+ players on the team that are gay, but idiots like you make it difficult to be themselves.

They are GAY for each other....... Insest. NOW thats Gross.

MaurkicePounceykissingbrother-1.jpg

[video=youtube;6u9FrXBWu_I]http://youtu.be/6u9FrXBWu_I[/video]

Attachments

• Maurkice-Pouncey-kissing-brother.jpg
    Maurkice-Pouncey-kissing-brother.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 3
Last edited by a moderator:
Knowledge??

I can rifle a fball at my 11 year old son from 15 yards and if it hits him in both hands anywhere waist high he knows it is a catchable ball - he kniows this no one has to tell him

If Saban is so knowledgable then why is A Rodgers not a Phin? QB situation solved

And fact tell me WVdolpans Avatar is Saban if Bama doesn't win one NC?? Puhlease......

Saban soils the Great Bear Bryant

I mean do you teach your kids to quit and not honour their word?

parcells quit multiple times, Don shula although forced quit,larry czonka quit twice on us even though management was cheap as hell, the whole team quit versus NE last year

Yah Shula is a liar and quitter - good one D

finheaven has become "hate chad henne and the dolphins-heaven.com, most of you guys are f****** cry babies who repeat yourselves post after post. i mean heaven forbid we have a thread on this site where phinsanity doesnt moan and groan about chad henne, change your tampon bro

Refer back t0 #19 - an instant classic

Random fact: When Matt Ryan picks up a prostitute she must first remove 10 finheaven members who are dangling from his balls before she can get to work.

A classic indeed.

finheaven has become "hate chad henne and the dolphins-heaven.com, most of you guys are f****** cry babies who repeat yourselves post after post. i mean heaven forbid we have a thread on this site where phinsanity doesnt moan and groan about chad henne, change your tampon bro

:lol:

WV has been a little more bitchy than usual . . . still hasn't surpassed the John Beck days, but I have a feeling it will get there soon enough.

I did state a random NFL fact. Read the first line of my post.

Actually you didn't really compare QBs, you compared teams. Sanchez was a part of a team that won those playoff games. Take away the running game like in 2010 for the Dolphins, or take away the bigtime defense like Henne had to deal with in 09, then see how many playoff games Sanchez wins.

And honestly, who gives a damn about Nick Saban. All he did was be present during the Aaron Rodgers passing and the Culpepper/Brees decision. We got on a lucky run against mediocre at best teams in 2005 and made the season respectable and we sucked in 2006. We didn't sniff any playoffs while he was here, he made a decision to leave, good riddance. His claim to fame draft pick was one of the most hated Dolphins on this site and just recently retired. Excuse me if I am not excited about some damn Nick Saban dialougue or if I don't give 2 ****s about the guy.

And this is coming from me, who did not have Saban as one of my top 5 hated Dolphins in that one thread. I don't care that he left for Bama, but to mention his name around here like he is some god is just funny as hell. The guy is a LAME, and sporting his avatar is some rebellious attempt to be dissatisified with the current state of your team is LAME. He provided no positive impact for the Miami Dolphins in the 2 years that he was here and he saw the train wreck that he was apart of beginning to derail and jumped shipped to what has proved to be a better opportunity with the Alabama Crimson Tide. To praise his actions in the terms of how he treated the Miami Dolphins is just stupid. Sure he is entitled to do what he wants, but lets not put this jackazz on a pedastool.

And go ahead and call out my Crowder avatar and my Henne sig, still doesn't change the fact that Saban, as the coach/GM of the Miami Dolphins, FAILED.

Back
Top Bottom