RB Taiwan Jones.....Get used to him | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

RB Taiwan Jones.....Get used to him

Get used to this: 17.

That's the number of fumbles Taiwan Jones has had at a low level of college football.

Anyone who thinks Miami is drafting a kid who fumbled 17 times is MENTAL.

I think right now he is getting hyped majorly due to his 40 and because hes making the rounds, he doesnt have many glowing reports from scout from what I can find that relate to anything other than speed and agility...He could slide but hell if he can hold the ball on KOR and be a gunner that is value if hes around late.

He's stick thin, got the worst fumble record of any back or WR I can remember in perhaps 2 decades and played at Eastern Washington.

Deary me.

Oh OK. So he fumbled 18 times in three season, of which 17 came in one season, 2009-20010.

He looks like Robert Smith, maybe just as brittle.

NFL Draft Scout. And I lied. It was 17 times in ONE SEASON.

"He also fumbled 18 times the past three seasons (17 in 2009-2010), losing eight."

It's important to remember that he was originally a DB. That is still a ridiculous number of fumbles regardless but the next year he had 1. That to me says he got the problem under control. I still don't think he's worth more than a 4th or 5th round pick but if he's around late in the 4th he starts to get more attractive. Someone will likely take him too early.

I don't think it's a big deal. it's not a trend. He had 17 fumbles a season ago. last season he did not.

Jones needs to be a WR unless he adds at least 20 more pounds of muscle. At 5'11 1/2" 195 pounds he is not built to be an NFL RB.

chrisjohnson-1.jpg

Height: 5-11 Weight: 191

This guy disagrees with you :3w:

That's the number of fumbles Taiwan Jones has had at a low level of college football.

Color me mental then:crazy:

this is exactly why you don't draft a running back in the first round

And some people want to waste our first on Ingram. I just don't see why. This guys looks amazing and I bet there are more "no names" out there just like him. #15 should not be wasted on Ingram!!!

Yep, every year productive runningbacks are coming from later in the draft, you can't say that QB.

Good point Boom, many often ignore that stat.

Back
Top Bottom