Reality Check JETS fans.... | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Reality Check JETS fans....

Oh are we still getting a reality check? Oh and seven says Hi guys!
:3w:
:bobdole:

I see you completely ignored the last line of my post and came back with the same defense that isn't relevant at all to the topic. Congratulations, you've now made yourself out to be an even bigger fool.

Even still, it's not much of a retaliation anyway. 90% of the board wants to lose, so it's not all that effective when you come here trying to put us down about how ****ty our team is, when in reality, it only brightens our day.

By now you've really proven that you're very inadequate at trying to have any kind of debate, but this little gem shows the forum just how incompetent you really are.

clear.gif

:bobdole:

I see you completely ignored the last line of my post and came back with the same defense that isn't relevant at all to the topic. Congratulations, you've now made yourself out to be an even bigger fool.

Even still, it's not much of a retaliation anyway. 90% of the board wants to lose, so it's not all that effective when you come here trying to put us down about how ****ty our team is, when in reality, it only brightens our day.

By now you've really proven that you're very inadequate at trying to have any kind of debate, but this little gem shows the forum just how incompetent you really are.

I don't think people really want to lose, I think that is how they are rationalizing the losing.

I don't think people really want to lose, I think that is how they are rationalizing the losing.
I would agree with that, though at this point we really do want to lose. at 0-7 it's blatantly obvious this season is going nowhere, so why not endure a 1-15 or even an 0-16 season for a shot at greatness with Andrew Luck.

Yes, and I admitted right away I was wrong. I was thinking of a different play when I wrote that. The ball was moving.

The point is you have been proven wrong several times before. His knee was down, the Jets were leading the Raiders in the 4th. You saying the ball was moving is just another example.

No, we are debating that the Jets had trouble offensively and could not score on a long drive in the second half. They had 5 possessions. 2 TDs, one FG, and 2 punts. So I don't care where the drives started at. If you average 3.4 points a drive, that is GREAT. You usually get about 10-12 drives a game. 3.4 points a drive will put you around 40 points a game. YOU need a reality check.

Yes, that is exactly what I said. Show me again the long drive the Jets scored on in the second half.

One TD came when they were down 2 scores (55 yard drive), and the other came when the D gave them the ball on the opponents 19 yard line. The FG came from a bogus pass interference call. You call that great offense, and I am the one that needs the reality check?

Yes, they need to be earned, but no one knows if they would have been able to earn them. They earned the tougher yards twice in the half, and thrice in the game, so it is safe to say they had a great shot at earning earlier yards too.

:mirror:

You are the one that is implying that there is no difference between 80 yards and 55 yards. You are the one who says if they went 55 yards, the D probably would not have stopped them from going 80 yards. So, you are the one who is claiming to know what they would have done, not me. You even took it further than that saying it doesn't matter where they start, they scored.

I've only said that they would have had a harder time going 80 yards over 55 yards. That is a fact because they would have had to cover 25 more yards.

You keep referring to good FP as tougher yards. Do you know how ridiculous that is? It is harder to go 80 yards than it is 55 yards. It is easier to go 19 yards than it is 80.

First off, you are limiting the criteria to one half. Secondly, you are further limiting the criteria to TD drives. Thirdly, you are further limited the criteria to long drives.

With your criteria in place, Jets had just one drive matching it. It started at the Jets 9 and ended in SD territory. For the record, that drive setup the ensuing TD drive.

No, with my criteria in place, the Jets had no drives matching it. All of the Jets points in the second half came when they started in good FP. That is all I have been saying all along.

I guess when Jets are down by two scores, their opponents lay down and let them win.

The Raiders didn't let them win. The Pats didn't let them win. The Jets offense could never cut into the lead against Bal.

The Cowboys did. :up:

1 yard or 99 yards includes starting from the SD 19.

Glad you figured it out.

:confused: You felt the need to repeat that you said you were talking about the 55 yard drive 6 times to differentiate it from the 19 yard drive I was talking about, and when I quote you saying something that completely contradicts what you claim, you reply:

Glad you figured it out.

:idk: :goodpost: I guess.

The point is you have been proven wrong several times before. His knee was down, the Jets were leading the Raiders in the 4th. You saying the ball was moving is just another example.

Hi knee was down? D. Branch's knee? What are you talking about? Cromartie's knee? I already told you I was thinking of a different play. You didn't prove me wrong, but claim ur victory. As for the defender knocking loose the ball, you are wrong. The ball wasn't even secured properly. Thats something you fail to see.

Yes, that is exactly what I said. Show me again the long drive the Jets scored on in the second half.

One TD came when they were down 2 scores (55 yard drive), and the other came when the D gave them the ball on the opponents 19 yard line. The FG came from a bogus pass interference call. You call that great offense, and I am the one that needs the reality check?

There was just one drive in the 2nd half that started inside the Jets 20. It set up the 55 yard TD drive. You saying the Jets failed to score on a long TD drive is as correct as me saying Jets failed to score a TD on drives starting inside Chargers 15 yard line.
:mirror:

You are the one that is implying that there is no difference between 80 yards and 55 yards. You are the one who says if they went 55 yards, the D probably would not have stopped them from going 80 yards. So, you are the one who is claiming to know what they would have done, not me. You even took it further than that saying it doesn't matter where they start, they scored.

I've only said that they would have had a harder time going 80 yards over 55 yards. That is a fact because they would have had to cover 25 more yards.

You keep referring to good FP as tougher yards. Do you know how ridiculous that is? It is harder to go 80 yards than it is 55 yards. It is easier to go 19 yards than it is 80.

Did u prove me wrong or something? Also, Im not implying theres no difference between an 80 yard drive and a 55 yard drive. Im just saying its ridiculous to continue to argue about jets not scoring on drives longer than 55 yards. They only had one opportunity that resulted in a shorter field on the following drive.

Im not saying anything as to what would have happened. I've already shown you that game works both ways. I just said anything could have happened to so quit talking about something that did NOT happen.

No, with my criteria in place, the Jets had no drives matching it. All of the Jets points in the second half came when they started in good FP. That is all I have been saying all along.

With your criteria in place, Jets had one opportunity to score a TD on an 80 yard drive. They gained 40+ yards on it and punted it away. Its foolish to claim a victory by saying "oh, even if the Jets only had one opportunity to score on an 80+ yard drive, they failed to do so. Hence, that offense is in a disarray."

The Raiders didn't let them win. The Pats didn't let them win. The Jets offense could never cut into the lead against Bal.

The Cowboys did. :up:

lol, even foolish here. This is what you reply with when I showed you how ridiculous it is to argue Jets offense sucks when they cut down a two possession lead?

Just so you know, Romo did fumble at the goal line against the Jets. The Jets D caused the fumble, but you probably think its divine intervention...

There was just one drive in the 2nd half that started inside the Jets 20. It set up the 55 yard TD drive. You saying the Jets failed to score on a long TD drive is as correct as me saying Jets failed to score a TD on drives starting inside Chargers 15 yard line.

No, it is not. The Jets never started a drive inside the SD 15, but they did start a drive on their own 9. They even started a drive on their own 48 (down 4), and was not able to do anything with it.

Did u prove me wrong or something?

Also, Im not implying theres no difference between an 80 yard drive and a 55 yard drive.
Im just saying its ridiculous to continue to argue about jets not scoring on drives longer than 55 yards. They only had one opportunity that resulted in a shorter field on the following drive.

Im not saying anything as to what would have happened. I've already shown you that game works both ways. I just said anything could have happened to so quit talking about something that did NOT happen.

I will reply to that with your own words. Here are some of your quotes:

Two resulted in TDs (doesn't matter where they start from cuz TD ends the drive even if its 1 yard long or 99 yard long)

If you score a TD, it doesn't matter where the drive started from. The D couldn't stop them from 55 yards, they probably wont stop them from 75 yards out.

It is logical to say that if the team drives 55 yards while the opponents don't stop you, you probably will drive 80 yards as well

If a team can score from 55 yards out, they just covered all the tougher parts of the field. The first 25 yards aren't the toughest.

You have a funny way of saying there is a difference between an 80 yard drive and a 55 yard drive.Those quotes were in response to me saying that the Jets would have had a harder time scoring from 80 yards over 55 yards. I never said what would or would not happen. What I am saying is true becasue the Jets would have had to gain more yards which is harder.

With your criteria in place, Jets had one opportunity to score a TD on an 80 yard drive. They gained 40+ yards on it and punted it away. Its foolish to claim a victory by saying "oh, even if the Jets only had one opportunity to score on an 80+ yard drive, they failed to do so. Hence, that offense is in a disarray."

I'm not basing my opinion of the Jets offense on one game. They failed to do it against the Cowboys, Raiders and Patriots as well.

lol, even foolish here. This is what you reply with when I showed you how ridiculous it is to argue Jets offense sucks when they cut down a two possession lead?

Just so you know, Romo did fumble at the goal line against the Jets. The Jets D caused the fumble, but you probably think its divine intervention...

Foolish? It is not a secret that the Jets offense has been struggling. No argument that agrees with that is ridiculous, becasue it is true.

Do you really care that the Jets offense made it a 10 point loss against the Raiders instead of a 17 point loss? Do you care that the Jets offense made it a 9 point loss against the Pats instead of a 16 point loss? Cutting 2 score leads to 1 score means nothing if you can't do anything after that. The Jets have had multiple opportunities to do so, and were not able to. They had them in the Cowboy game, they had them in the NE game, and they had them in the SD game. They were not able to score to tie or take the lead in any of those games without the D giving them the ball in great FP, or the special teams scoring for them.

Yes, the D caused the Romo fumble (I could get into why that should have never happened, but that has already been discussed) preventing the Cowboys from going up by two scores again, and what did the offense do after that?

Wow. Thread of the year.

And the REALITY CHECK comes this SUNDAY for J-E-T-S SUCK fans!

No, it is not. The Jets never started a drive inside the SD 15, but they did start a drive on their own 9. They even started a drive on their own 48 (down 4), and was not able to do anything with it.

They started a drive at their own 45 and scored a TD. Whats your point?

You have a funny way of saying there is a difference between an 80 yard drive and a 55 yard drive.Those quotes were in response to me saying that the Jets would have had a harder time scoring from 80 yards over 55 yards. I never said what would or would not happen. What I am saying is true becasue the Jets would have had to gain more yards which is harder.

I also have a funny way of saying that there were no opportunities for an 80 yard drive.

I'm not basing my opinion of the Jets offense on one game. They failed to do it against the Cowboys, Raiders and Patriots as well.

Im basing my opinion off of having a healthy OL with the return of Mangold. Felix (you probably don't even know him) is a FA that was the Jets center for a few wks.

Foolish? It is not a secret that the Jets offense has been struggling. No argument that agrees with that is ridiculous, becasue it is true.

It is no secret that the Jets offense has improved.

Do you really care that the Jets offense made it a 10 point loss against the Raiders instead of a 17 point loss? Do you care that the Jets offense made it a 9 point loss against the Pats instead of a 16 point loss? Cutting 2 score leads to 1 score means nothing if you can't do anything after that. The Jets have had multiple opportunities to do so, and were not able to. They had them in the Cowboy game, they had them in the NE game, and they had them in the SD game. They were not able to score to tie or take the lead in any of those games without the D giving them the ball in great FP, or the special teams scoring for them.

Again, its a team sport son. You saying the Jets offense wasn't able to do anything makes you look dumb, something I don't care about. Your initial take was, that if the D puts in scoring range, and you can't score a TD, your offense failed. Then when the offense started scoring TD on drives starting in scoring range, you yap about already being in scoring range. Next, when the Jets offense scores three TD on drives longer than 50 yards, you yap about great FP. Get your **** straightened out first.

Yes, the D caused the Romo fumble (I could get into why that should have never happened, but that has already been discussed) preventing the Cowboys from going up by two scores again, and what did the offense do after that?

You mean right after the 84 yard TD drive, what did the Jets offense do backed up against their own end zone? Probably moved the ball like 50 yards...

HI GUYS :wave:

Just checking in for my weekly reality check before the Jets face the Bills Sunday. I look forward to next weeks reading.

Again, its a team sport son. You saying the Jets offense wasn't able to do anything makes you look dumb, something I don't care about. Your initial take was, that if the D puts in scoring range, and you can't score a TD, your offense failed. Then when the offense started scoring TD on drives starting in scoring range, you yap about already being in scoring range. Next, when the Jets offense scores three TD on drives longer than 50 yards, you yap about great FP. Get your **** straightened out first.

I said the Jets offense could not do anything when they had a chance to tie or take the lead in games. I am stating facts. You trying to dispute them makes you look dumb, not me. Unlike you, I can back up what I say.

I don't give an offense credit for kicking a FG when the D gave them the ball in FG range. I do give them credit for scoring a TD when the D gave them the ball in scoring range, but not the same amount I would if they drove it down the field themselves. The Jets offense has shown that they were unable to tie or take the lead in games without the help of the D and special teams.

In the Cowboy game, the Jets offense was down 2 scores, and cut it to a one score game right before the half. They got the ball back after the half with a chance to take the lead, and went 3 and out. Cowboys scored, making it a 2 score game again, and on the next drive, the Jets kicked a FG making it a 1 score game again. With a chance to tie, the Jets offense turned it over. Cowboys score making it a 2 score game again. Down 2 scores again, the Jets offense scores making it a 1 score game again. The Jets D gets a huge turnover, and with a chance to tie the game, the Jets offense Turns the ball over.
The Jets special teams ties the game for the Jets, and the D holds the Cowboys. So with 2:16 left in the 4th, the Jets offense has an opportunity to win the game. What do they do? They go 11 yards, and punt. After that the Jets D gets another turnover and gives them the ball in scoring range, and what does the offense do? They go 2 yards forcing a 50 yard FG.

The Jets cut into NE's 2 score lead multiple times, but when the Jets had two opportunities to take the lead, they went 3 and out both times.

The Jets offense had 3 opportunities to take the lead against Oak in the 3rd quarter and punted all 3 times.

The Jets had one opportunity to take the lead against SD in the 3rd, and had to punt.

Are you noticing a trend here? The Jets can score when they are down by 2 scores, but when it comes time to tie, or take the lead in games, the offense was not able to do anything without help from the D, or special teams.

You mean right after the 84 yard TD drive, what did the Jets offense do backed up against their own end zone? Probably moved the ball like 50 yards...

After that 84 yard drive (when they were down 2 scores), they fumbled on the very next possession when they had a chance to tie it. The possession after that (when they had a chance to win it) they went 11 yards and punted.

HI GUYS :wave:

Just checking in for my weekly reality check before the Jets face the Bills Sunday. I look forward to next weeks reading.
Funny how you come here and act all big but yet won't answer my reponses to your bull****

I love ****y Bills fans that haven't seen their team play a big game in forever.

LOL... I love ****y JETS fans that haven't seen their team WIN a big game in forever....

6 of one,...half dozen.... You know the rest.

Back
Top Bottom