Reality Check JETS fans.... | Page 20 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Reality Check JETS fans....

LOL... I love ****y JETS fans that haven't seen their team WIN a big game in forever....

6 of one,...half dozen.... You know the rest.

how do you get to back to back title games w/o winning big games?

It is no secret that the Jets offense has improved.

Really? I guess if you based your comparison on 1 game against a SFL Sweepstakes contender and 1 game against the under-achieving find-a-new-way-to-lose Chargers versus their game against the Ravens, then yeah, you could say "the Jets offense has improved". It would be hard not to do so. :lol:

Funny how you come here and act all big but yet won't answer my reponses to your bull****

I'm "acting all big"? lmfao

I'm just here for my weekly reality check from the fans of an 0fer team. It's important that we Jets fans stay grounded, and you guys know what cures our ills.

Really? I guess if you based your comparison on 1 game against a SFL Sweepstakes contender and 1 game against the under-achieving find-a-new-way-to-lose Chargers versus their game against the Ravens, then yeah, you could say "the Jets offense has improved". It would be hard not to do so. :lol:

yeah we suck, you really learn about a team when you face the redskins.

Well I guess you don't know how to put things in order. Since the Ravens game, Jets offense has improved. What's wrong with putting up 27 points against the Chargers? Getting the best C in the league back healthy has made a huge difference. Kudos to Ravens for beating up on a rookie undrafted center, who now is a FA btw. Oh, and kudos to Bills as well for shutting down the Redskins and John Beck. Lets see how you do against the Jets. Hope to shut the ****y mouth of Bills fan soon when their team comes crashing down against a legit opponent that doesn't allow 5 TD drives in a row. We'll find out which offense has improved and which QB is better.

Oh, and which NFL team enters the SFL sweepstakes after just one week of football? Get a clue.

I said the Jets offense could not do anything when they had a chance to tie or take the lead in games. I am stating facts. You trying to dispute them makes you look dumb, not me. Unlike you, I can back up what I say.

I don't give an offense credit for kicking a FG when the D gave them the ball in FG range. I do give them credit for scoring a TD when the D gave them the ball in scoring range, but not the same amount I would if they drove it down the field themselves. The Jets offense has shown that they were unable to tie or take the lead in games without the help of the D and special teams.

In the Cowboy game, the Jets offense was down 2 scores, and cut it to a one score game right before the half. They got the ball back after the half with a chance to take the lead, and went 3 and out. Cowboys scored, making it a 2 score game again, and on the next drive, the Jets kicked a FG making it a 1 score game again. With a chance to tie, the Jets offense turned it over. Cowboys score making it a 2 score game again. Down 2 scores again, the Jets offense scores making it a 1 score game again. The Jets D gets a huge turnover, and with a chance to tie the game, the Jets offense Turns the ball over.
The Jets special teams ties the game for the Jets, and the D holds the Cowboys. So with 2:16 left in the 4th, the Jets offense has an opportunity to win the game. What do they do? They go 11 yards, and punt. After that the Jets D gets another turnover and gives them the ball in scoring range, and what does the offense do? They go 2 yards forcing a 50 yard FG.

The Jets cut into NE's 2 score lead multiple times, but when the Jets had two opportunities to take the lead, they went 3 and out both times.

The Jets offense had 3 opportunities to take the lead against Oak in the 3rd quarter and punted all 3 times.

The Jets had one opportunity to take the lead against SD in the 3rd, and had to punt.

Are you noticing a trend here? The Jets can score when they are down by 2 scores, but when it comes time to tie, or take the lead in games, the offense was not able to do anything without help from the D, or special teams.

After that 84 yard drive (when they were down 2 scores), they fumbled on the very next possession when they had a chance to tie it. The possession after that (when they had a chance to win it) they went 11 yards and punted.

Well I guess once Jets are down by 2 scores, their offense should just quit playing, cuz apparently it doesn't matter.

Oh, and you are great finding the three and outs, something that only happens with the Jets. I do give you credit for keeping up with you insane bull**** of the offense getting help from the D, when the offense has several drives over 50 yards.

Well I guess you don't know how to put things in order. Since the Ravens game, Jets offense has improved. What's wrong with putting up 27 points against the Chargers? Getting the best C in the league back healthy has made a huge difference. Kudos to Ravens for beating up on a rookie undrafted center, who now is a FA btw. Oh, and kudos to Bills as well for shutting down the Redskins and John Beck. Lets see how you do against the Jets. Hope to shut the ****y mouth of Bills fan soon when their team comes crashing down against a legit opponent that doesn't allow 5 TD drives in a row. We'll find out which offense has improved and which QB is better.

Oh, and which NFL team enters the SFL sweepstakes after just one week of football? Get a clue.

It would be hard for the Jests offense to NOT improve off that disaster in Baltimore, it was so bad. However, it's just not good Ds that stifle the Jests O since the Jets racked up an impressive 8 3-and-outs against the Patriots and 6 3-and-outs against the Dolphins.

Putting up 27 points against one under-achieving team hardly indicates that the Jests offense has improved any more than the Bills getting 9 sacks against the depleted Deadskins OL proves that their defense has improved. Even blind squirrels occasionally find nuts.

I do believe that the Dolphins were 0-5 or 0-6, which definitely qualified them as a serious contender in the Suck for Luck Sweeps, when the Jests impressive offense scored all of 17 points against them.

I'm "acting all big"? lmfao

I'm just here for my weekly reality check from the fans of an 0fer team. It's important that we Jets fans stay grounded, and you guys know what cures our ills.
You continue to deflect and hide behind the defense of "the Dolphins suck so how could their fans possibly give us a reality check." You clearly either don't understand what a reality check is, or you just aren't willing to accept reality. Either way, it's pretty pathetic. By all means though, continue coming back here and exposing yourself as the ******* you have proven yourself to be.

Reality check...the Bills are who we thought they were...lol

It would be hard for the Jests offense to NOT improve off that disaster in Baltimore, it was so bad. However, it's just not good Ds that stifle the Jests O since the Jets racked up an impressive 8 3-and-outs against the Patriots and 6 3-and-outs against the Dolphins.

Putting up 27 points against one under-achieving team hardly indicates that the Jests offense has improved any more than the Bills getting 9 sacks against the depleted Deadskins OL proves that their defense has improved. Even blind squirrels occasionally find nuts.

I do believe that the Dolphins were 0-5 or 0-6, which definitely qualified them as a serious contender in the Suck for Luck Sweeps, when the Jests impressive offense scored all of 17 points against them.

Good job on the 3 points in 50 minutes. And a great trash time TD drive!

that's exactly right ... NO WORSE than 7-3 the rest of the way. As I listed in another post the 7 wins will be:
Bills Bills Dolphins Broncos Redskins Cheifs, plus ONE of the following ... SD, NE, NYG, Philly.
maybe we lose one we should win, and win one we should lose but there's no doubt in my mind we go 10-6 minimum and make the playoffs again.
That's two down ... five to go. Anyone out there still think this isn't a 10 win season at a minimum, and another playoff appearance for the Jets?? it's looking more and more like you haters are the people who need the reality check.

Thanks genius for your brillant analysis. Hope you enjoyed that beat down/smack down, azz whupping, etc., today. That great Bills O (fear the beard) was held to 3 points for 57 minutes.....scored your TD during garbage time. You are right about our O....the ineptness in the first half should've at least put up 40 points on you today!!

The Bills are who we thought they were. Just look at the last few games we played you.....won by at least 17 points each game (I think the last 3 games). Now go back into hibernation with the rest of the Bills front running fans. 1999 and counting. LMAO.

Fitzy was great at convincing Bills for the giant contract. I wonder where he was the first 7 years of his career? A pathetic outing overshadowed by the garbage time TD.

I said the Jets offense could not do anything when they had a chance to tie or take the lead in games. I am stating facts. You trying to dispute them makes you look dumb, not me. Unlike you, I can back up what I say...

Anxiously awaiting for your great excuses.

Back
Top Bottom